***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at home and 2-0. Our football life is good, albeit not perfect. Would be nice to establish some dominance right away vs Georgia Southern and come out strong in the third quarter. Time to step on their throat early.

Let's hope The Bank is rocking.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly after your FCS game and that last mishap I'm surprised you think you'll score at all

Not after you guys beat Tennessee. We don’t have a chance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankly after your FCS game and that last mishap I'm surprised you think you'll score at all

You mean the game with 6-7 mishaps that we still won? I’ll take it. Would you welcome GSU traveling to Fresno to play a game at 10:30 PM ET? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

GSU Talon, I sure hope you are going to be at the game after all this fantastic lead up. If so send me a message and we will buy you a beverage at the game tomorrow.

NOW IS THIS THE REALLY REAL OFFISIAL GAME THRED OR THE ALMOST OFFICIAL GAME TREAD?

I ask because the game hasn't started yet.

GSU Talon, I sure hope you are going to be at the game after all this fantastic lead up. If so send me a message and we will buy you a beverage at the game tomorrow.

Sadly I cant because I really dont have the money I would love to meet the gopher fans before and after the game. I want to sell my hone in the next 8 months and most of my money is going into fixing it up. I have a beer in my hand right now. I will tost you for the great offer!

Looks like the weather will be cooperating. Classic end of Summer day.

Looks like the weather will be cooperating. Classic end of Summer day.

Don't know...there was a polar bear sighting last night in Dinkytown...windchill should be about 69 degrees at game time... huge flocks of geese migrating south this AM...

Might be a little hard to handle for the visitors...

I’m going to be watching the first half on my phone. Ideally I don’t need to watch the second half at all.

Gophers 38 GSU 10

I'm so glad we scheduled at least 1 cream puff game! Let's roll today!

Apparently, Shai Werts not starting, which likely means he’s out.

I hate OT games

EMU gonna beat Illinois on last sec FG

Like the Goldy sticker on the maroon helmet.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I like the Unis, but holy crap we look like the redskins.

There was 5 white jerseys there

Top Bottom