***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wiley needs to put two hands on the ball in traffic. Disaster waiting to happen. Otherwise he looks athletic.

Don’t say he looks athletic, pompous elitist will make some passive aggressive, snide comment.

Just another 3Q for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it maybe time to come up with a new silly catch phrase?

Play action out of wildcat would have been a TD

This is not the team I expected to see today. Someone get John Legend on the blower.

Bateman is getting his jersey grabbed a bunch. That’s the only way they don’t get burned.

Bateman is getting his jersey grabbed a bunch. That’s the only way they don’t get burned.
+1. He would have been behind everyone with at least 2 yards of separation on that play.

The thing that disappoints me most about the team so far this season is a total lack of killer instinct from both the coaching staff and the players. This team looks very low effort through the first 3 Qs of all 3 games to start this year, and that pisses me off. TRY HARDER.

I saw that too. DB would have been torched if he didn't grab him. Smart play really, these refs aren't going to catch that the way this game has gone.

I saw that too. DB would have been torched if he didn't grab him. Smart play really, these refs aren't going to catch that the way this game has gone.

The refs have glaucoma.

BM34

Good defense by the Gophers. With 16 yards for a GSU offense the Gopher defense was all over the QB

Don’t say he looks athletic, pompous elitist will make some passive aggressive, snide comment.

He’s an impressive physical specimen. I wasn’t trying to be snide just wondering if I missed something in terms of a catch and run.

Unsportsmanlike conduct on the crowd for dancing.

GREAT your QB was hit but receiver was wide open.

I’m not sure Wiley is quite ready. Gonna have to win it through the air.

Gophers have a first down at the GSUs 5.

Goal line stand and hold the Gophers to 3.

Top Bottom