TALON's last thread - Win or Lose I will post here after the game!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
The Gopher Hole is the best P5 board I've been on. Your fans can roll with the punches, take it. fire back & post facts about your team honestly.

I have enjoyed the LONG time I have been here. I stayed so long because I enjoyed all of the Gopher fans that have posted unlike some SEC boards I've been on. That & because the Gopher Hole staff didn't ban me:cool:

What ever the score is, win or lose, I won't talk trash. As I've said before the winner deserves to win with no excuses.

PARTY ON GOPHERS

TALON

www.gsufans.com

Talon,

Your team gave the Gophers all they could handle. You were right, GSU could beat the Gophers, but they came up short today.

I wish you the best.

Sorry, let me rephrase that in the spirit of your many posts: I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

As I.ve said I always come back to give congrats. You deserve to win because you deserve to win.

I hope the GSU offense & defense can keep growing for our conference play. I thought that the GSU defense and offense has improved even with a 2nd string QB.

The gophers played a great game & pushed their way for the lead. GREAT PLAYING!

I hope some of you gopher fans will join www,gsufans.com and root for a G5 team in conference play.

You were the better team and deserve the win!

PARTY ON GOPHER FANS I wish you well in the Big 10!

As I.ve said I always come back to give congrats. You deserve to win because you deserve to win.

I hope the GSU offense & defense can keep growing for our conference play. I thought that the GSU defense and offense has improved even with a 2nd string QB.

The gophers played a great game & pushed their way for the lead. GREAT PLAYING!

I hope some of you gopher fans will join www,gsufans.com and root for a G5 team in conference play.

You were the better team and deserve the win!

PARTY ON GOPHER FANS I wish you well in the Big 10!

Nice of you to post kind words.

Good luck on your season. Go win a bunch of games so this ends up looking like a better win than it does right now.

Talon,

Your team gave the Gophers all they could handle. You were right, GSU could beat the Gophers, but they came up short today.

I wish you the best.

Sorry, let me rephrase that in the spirit of your many posts: I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

You win some and lose some. You were the better team today. I hope the GSU Offense & defense will continue to improve going into our conference play.

Talon,

I wish you the best.

They got a defensive td(almost got another on the first drive pick), a botched field goal td, and were gifted some of the worst coaching in america by the gophers. I think it would take a while for them to beat us.

This was their chance.

They got a defensive td, a botched field goal td, and were gifted some of the worst coaching in america by the gophers. I think it would take a while for them to beat us.

This was their chance.

But you committed those problems. This is a not trash thread.

I gave the Gophers the congrats on a great game!

Last edited:

gg Talon. Thanks for being a part of GH the past several months!

gg Talon. Thanks for being a part of GH the past several months!

Thanks, I really like the Gopher fans over any other P5 fans.

I wish I could have a afforded to come and meet the Gopher Hole posters at a tailgate or dinner.

Nice game. Your team was outtalented, but found away to almost pull it out. Now, go win the Sun Belt.

Are you going to add this game to your list of near misses in your future posting on P5 message boards? You should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice game. Your team was outtalented, but found away to almost pull it out. Now, go win the Sun Belt.

Are you going to add this game to your list of near misses in your future posting on P5 message boards? You should.

Thank you Pitino. I hope GSU has made enough improvement over last year to do so.

Thank you Pitino. I hope GSU has made enough improvement over last year to do so.

The defense appears to be solid, so you should have a chance to win every game.

I’ll root for Georgia Southern now. Seriously. Needed a group of 5 team to follow

Congrats Gopher fans on the win today. You team was better today. Best of luck with the rest of the season.

Hey Talon, I have enjoyed your posts and support for your team. Wishing you guys another 10 win season. Thanks for being here!

Thanks guys, good luck rest of the way

Didn't expect it be so close

Congrats Gopher fans on the win today. You team was better today. Best of luck with the rest of the season.

And Valley came over to give you congrats too! I told you we would be back win or lose!

Well, GSU is better than I was expecting, and we are worse than I was hoping. Good luck the rest of the way.

If you want to talk trash, move over to the OTB (Off Topic Board). I promise that I will bad mouth you every time you say something nice. It's my joyful duty to destroy anybody with an opinion. Glad you stayed and felt welcome.

Welcome. You are a nice poster, as long as your not an imposter.

Talon, I really like your team. We were worried about GSU’s offense; turns out we should have should have been obsessing about GSU’s defense. Quick, athletic and very opportunistic. Congratulations on a game well played. Many of GSU’s points came off of Gopher mistakes, but, to be honest, GSU had a big hand in forcing many of those mistakes. Good luck in your season. GSU should win a lot of games, especially if it’s offense can match it’s defense’s intensity.

If you want to talk trash, move over to the OTB (Off Topic Board). I promise that I will bad mouth you every time you say something nice. It's my joyful duty to destroy anybody with an opinion. Glad you stayed and felt welcome.

Welcome. You are a nice poster, as long as your not an imposter.

Are you talking to me?

Top Bottom