Gophers to wear Maroon Helmet, Gold facemark, maroon jersey, Gold pants against GSU

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Looks like the Redskins

Oops, meant to say facemask, auto corrected.

Last edited:

As I have said before, GSU will be in all white. The gophers better hope their isn't a blizzard because you wont find us on the field!:cool:

The helmet is a no from me. I like the colors, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the goldy the I don't like the gold facemask. Reminds me too much of the redskins.

I'm usually not one that complains about different uniform combinations but I'm getting to the point where I'd like to see 1-2 uniforms for home and 1-2 uniforms for away games. Not something completely different every game.

Favorite home combo for me. Like the helmet, still not thrilled with the white trim on collar and sleeves though.

Big thumbs up for me. The people doing the uniform designs get an A+ for being innovative, yet keeping faith with Gopher tradition. Another winner in my book.

You sure the Jersey is maroon? Looks like anthracite to me....

I don't mind the goldy the I don't like the gold facemask. Reminds me too much of the redskins.

I'm usually not one that complains about different uniform combinations but I'm getting to the point where I'd like to see 1-2 uniforms for home and 1-2 uniforms for away games. Not something completely different every game.

I love it! That uniform will look AWESOME on TV.

Love It!

I don't mind the "Redskins" look and we have a far better mascot / logo.
Imagine in a few years we'll go back to the two-color styles again.

Seems like the goal is to save the Chrome Gold helmets for only the biggest games. (WI and Bowl game last year... not sure when else).
Anthracite is the night game color.

My goodness, all this talk about uniforms.. I guess its a P5 fashion thing!

Going to call these lids the "Evil Goldy"s, and I am 100% on board.

This fulfills my fundamental rule of either maroon top/gold bottom or vice versa. The helmet seems like one I wouldnt like, but I actually am a fan of it in spite of myself. If they have player names, BMG gives this one two thumbs up.

You sure the Jersey is maroon? Looks like anthracite to me....

Was going to ask the same thing. I picked up anthracite right a way but it is tough to tell with the water.

And the gold facemask I like... Back to mid 80s look.

Thanks for the video.
Lou was always peacocking wearing gold sweaters while the team wore maroon.
I couldn't stand that.

Goldy is cool and all but it’s time to bring back the mean angry looking Goldy. It’s been long enough.

Top Bottom