Mobile app for B1G FB scores?

jonnyganas

Reaction score
Is there a decent app out there that can give B1G football score updates? ESPN and CBS apps have too many other scores and focus on Top 25. Any alternatives out there?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Is there a decent app out there that can give B1G football score updates? ESPN and CBS apps have too many other scores and focus on Top 25. Any alternatives out there?

I use the Fox Sports App. It takes a little getting used to, but it's very functional once you get used to it. It also seems to come up faster when you don't have good connectivity.

The ESPN app defaults to the top 25, yes, but there is a drop down where you can choose whatever you want. I usually look at the default to scan top 25 scores and results and then use the drop down to switch to the B1G, or vise versa. It is also a quick way to see where various games are located on TV. I maybe don't love it but I do like it. Works well.

I use Yahoo sports. I’ve tried others in the past, couldn’t get used to them. The default setting is top 25 but you can set to your liking.

I use the Score. Eady to select from different sports and zero in on B10 football

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ESPN has a drop down to select conference. It's great for checking only the B1G scores.

Nohthing wrong with cbs. You can select to see only big ten scores if you want. Other than that there is the big ten app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just switch the CBS app to show you the B1G scores. You just change the pull down under NCAA Football to B1G and it stays until you change it.

It’s called “Land of 10”, has all the Big Ten news and live score updates

It also has Big Ten podcasts, news on all Big Ten teams, recruiting updates, recruiting videos, game day analysis, press conferences, and you can buy game tickets from there too I believe

Never mind it doesn’t work anymore, at least not on my phone. Unfortunately

Top Bottom