How hot is your Chili? GSU edition.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Normally, this is a poll, but due to family issues I am late. So this week just describe how hot your chili is.

Mine is hotter than Georgia in July...

My chili is Minnesota hot dish cool. But those Tater tots on top are mighty crispy!

(Chili hotness is relative to opponent strength and chances of an epic Gopher win.)

For the actual game, Minnesota chili hot (mild jalapenos). For the tailgate, much hotter (habaneros at least).

We try to theme our tailgates by who we are playing so tomorrow we have BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, pecan pie and peach cobbler on the menu. Yum!

For the actual game, Minnesota chili hot (mild jalapenos). For the tailgate, much hotter (habaneros at least).

We try to theme our tailgates by who we are playing so tomorrow we have BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, pecan pie and peach cobbler on the menu. Yum!

Exactly. My chili has layers and this matches my heat profile.

This guy’s chili is hot. He starts out complimentary but escalates quickly. I like him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ps7wom7NWP4?start=150" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

I appreciate his passion but I could not stop staring at his teeth. I know it’s the south but don’t they have dentists?

It’s a sad comment on Georgia’s oral hygiene when Goldy has better teeth.

My dad gum chili is as hot as Zeus' lightning bolts, Apollo's fiery chariot and the forge of Hephaestus, because, as we've been repeatedly told for months, the football team we face this Saturday afternoon is not composed of mere mortals, but of the very gods of Olympus themselves.

I paraphrase, of course.

Slightly.

My dad gum chili is as hot as Zeus' lightning bolts, Apollo's fiery chariot and the forge of Hephaestus, because, as we've been repeatedly told for months, the football team we face this Saturday afternoon is not composed of mere mortals, but of the very gods of Olympus themselves.

I paraphrase, of course.

Slightly.

Yes, Talon has definetly dumped some hot peppers in our mix!

I think I will miss Talon, and the rest of the GSU fans.

Top Bottom