Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Maroon-Gold-Maroon

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

MMM!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

no selection for Maroon-Maroon-Gold and that is the traditional look I believe they will go for this week.

No Goldy helmet choice either.

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the stadium being built, wonder if they go with a throwback to the jerseys we had 10 years ago. Just a thought, probably won’t happen, but it’d be kinda cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the stadium being built, wonder if they go with a throwback to the jerseys we had 10 years ago. Just a thought, probably won’t happen, but it’d be kinda cool

No Goldy helmet choice either.

I think it needs to be pointed out, there is no "Goldy Helmet"
It is just a sticker. The helmets available are Chrome Gold, Gold, Maroon, and White. Any of these could become a "Goldy Helmet" if they change the sticker.

I think it needs to be pointed out, there is no "Goldy Helmet"
It is just a sticker. The helmets available are Chrome Gold, Gold, Maroon, and White. Any of these could become a "Goldy Helmet" if they change the sticker.
Don't they have Black or "anthracite" too?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

This definitely makes me want Banana with the cherry on top!

I don’t see why they don’t have a season where each week they honor a different era of Gopher football by wearing the jersey from that era. it would probably be nostalgic for Gopher fans of all ages that grew up in each different era. For instance someone that was in their teens or youth in the 1980’s, well one week they could wear the best jersey style the Gophers had in the 80’s. Then the next week they do the 60’s, and the next week they do the 90’s. They could even do a couple jersey styles from each decade.

The only throwback I can remember the Gophers ever doing was with Weber and Decker when they honored the 60’s Rose Bowl winning Gopher team.

Trying to look fresh and modern can turn off a lot of older fans. I’m not older, but I do think it’s better when a team can stick to a look and keep it a tradition. I do however like the Christmas ornament gold helmets we have in one of our jersey combos, those look awesome.

What's better for recruiting?

Having a timeless set uniform people can count on like Alabama, Penn State and Notre Dame.

or

Going with a change it up all the time "Fresh" look like Oregon and Maryland.

What's better for recruiting?

Having a timeless set uniform people can count on like Alabama, Penn State and Notre Dame.

or

Going with a change it up all the time "Fresh" look like Oregon and Maryland.

If you’re not a classic school, then what’s wrong with changing it up every week?

I don’t see why they don’t have a season where each week they honor a different era of Gopher football by wearing the jersey from that era. it would probably be nostalgic for Gopher fans of all ages that grew up in each different era. For instance someone that was in their teens or youth in the 1980’s, well one week they could wear the best jersey style the Gophers had in the 80’s. Then the next week they do the 60’s, and the next week they do the 90’s. They could even do a couple jersey styles from each decade.

The only throwback I can remember the Gophers ever doing was with Weber and Decker when they honored the 60’s Rose Bowl winning Gopher team.

Trying to look fresh and modern can turn off a lot of older fans. I’m not older, but I do think it’s better when a team can stick to a look and keep it a tradition. I do however like the Christmas ornament gold helmets we have in one of our jersey combos, those look awesome.

They should wear the awful Wacker jerseys with the M on both shoulders.

GBGH - Go Banana or Go Home

The uniform pictured in your avatar — gold helmet and jersey, white pants — is pretty cool.

I know there are quite a few GHers who don't like the white pants. I'm probably in the minority in that I like the white.

Exactly. Quit messing around. Whip out the bananas

Banana is the new black.

giphy.gif

I think the BIG 10 teams want to know what lingerie you will be wearing under the uniforms.

Top Bottom