Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A bit like the old Wish-Bone attack that Air Force used.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    Holy crap, box score says they fumbled SEVEN times against Maine, losing just one. If they toss it on the carpet even half that much tomorrow, this one should be a laugher
    I wouldnt bet on it. 3 of those were the 3rd string center - the starter is back. And it was our backup QBs first start so his ball security should be better this game. We will see though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Discussion on the GSU board about Stopping the Shotgun Option post that I shared with www.gsufans,com.

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...-amp-Comintary

Thanks for stopping by NAME!
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    A bit like the old Wish-Bone attack that Air Force used.
    Do you have highlights of the game your talking about?
    www.gsufans.com

Default Defending Georgia Southernís Triple-Option Attack

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyGS View Post
    I wouldnt bet on it. 3 of those were the 3rd string center - the starter is back. And it was our backup QBs first start so his ball security should be better this game. We will see though.

Iím not counting on 7, but the freshman QB should be good for at least a couple turnovers. They were lucky to only lose one of those. From my understanding, Maine didnít create those...self-inflicted. We did some of that against Fresno, but fortunately, their QB is also a turnover machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=PitinoFan;1788478]I’m not counting on 7, but the freshman QB should be good for at least a couple turnovers. They were lucky to only lose one of those. From my understanding, Maine didn’t create those...self-inflicted. We did some of that against Fresno, but fortunately, their QB is also a turnover machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

TRUE, but this game will come down to GSU's coaching preparing the offense and defense and as always execution. Yes GSUs QB and blocking is key, still I dont think it will come down to P5 players on the Gopher Squad.
    www.gsufans.com

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    Iím not counting on 7, but the freshman QB should be good for at least a couple turnovers. They were lucky to only lose one of those. From my understanding, Maine didnít create those...self-inflicted. We did some of that against Fresno, but fortunately, their QB is also a turnover machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maine did force one of those fumbles, but yeah even on that play the QB should have pitched the ball earlier for what would have been a walk-in TD. Thst was the one they ended up recovering too.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyGS View Post
    Maine did force one of those fumbles, but yeah even on that play the QB should have pitched the ball earlier for what would have been a walk-in TD. Thst was the one they ended up recovering too.

Wasn't GSU in the Maine's red zone 7 times? Pitiful play on GSUs part. That game should have been GSU 48 - Main 10

Now stop your ceassy talk TOASTY!
    www.gsufans.com