Weather on Saturday.

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Looks like it should be 72-75 degrees and partly sunny for the game but between 5-6 there is a projected isolated thunderstorm. Precipitation is 11-15% from 2-4 but between 5-6, it goes to 51%

Really hoping this weather doesn't affect attendance and really hope that if there is a thunderstorm, it is after the game. I wonder if we get a big enough lead and its late enough in the game if they would call it, like the UCF-FAU last week. Would hate to have a 45 minute delay. Good thing is that if there is a thunderstorm, it shouldn't last long.

But what about humidity and how much does it really cool off at night?

Weather looks decent for this game. I don't think it will be a problem unless one of those isolated thunderstorms turns out to be large and slow. Unlikely, I say.

Weather looks decent for this game. I don't think it will be a problem unless one of those isolated thunderstorms turns out to be large and slow. Unlikely, I say.

IIRC that's what happened with Michigan State that one year.

Seemed like there was nothing and then this isolated blob just shows up and dumps on the stadium.

I'll take this forecast over the weather at last year's 3rd game of the season.

With all the running that will happen in this game, hopefully it will end early

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Updated forecast today... chance of rain is dropping within the window of time covered by the game. Looks like a spectacular day for college football. If someone skips the game because of weather or the forecast, they were never going to go anyway.

Any rain will be widely scattered and very light. It will be breezy though, with a 10-20 mph south wind.

Top Bottom