What do you predict the actual in-game attendance will be for Gophers/Ga Southern gm?

What do you predict the actual in-game attendance will be for Gophers/Ga Southern gm?

• 46,000+

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Home game #2. What will actual in-game attendance be?

$20 tickets! Should put a few extra thousand in the seats. Boys and Girls clubs should send their kids there to get the attendance up.

current forecast has a low chance of rain for much of the day, jumping to 30% at 4:00 PM for "isolated thunderstorms". That doesn't sound like a soaker, or anything that would change a lot of outdoor plans in the Twin Cities. It then does jump to 40% later but the game would be over by then.

Personally, I would be willing to roll the dice on a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms.

I unfortunately will have to DVR this one, if possible through YouTube TV. I have a company softball tournament that stretches from around 9am to possibly as late as 5pm if my team keeps winning.

The most GSU fans that we ever took to an opponents away game was 12,00o and that was Georgia. I dont see it comming close to that in Minnesota. Most of GSUs alum are in Atlanta and the surrounding area and Georgia is instate and not a long drive from Statesboro.

The most GSU fans that we ever took to an opponents away game was 12,00o and that was Georgia. I dont see it comming close to that in Minnesota. Most of GSUs alum are in Atlanta and the surrounding area and Georgia is instate and not a long drive from Statesboro.

I dont know the average attendance at your stadium, but most of your fans dont know anything about GSU. You may have many fans come expecting a beat down over a G5 FBS team or want to see a triple option team.

They should rope off the upper deck for this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It worked for the Loons when they played at TCF. They were a horrible team with a fun atmosphere.

How many pizzas sold? That will factor in with my prediction.

Top Bottom