Purdue stud LB Marcus Bailey out for the season

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Big loss. Had 115 tackles last year and could have gone to the NFL.

Add Bailey to the list along with stud Illinois DE Bobby Roundtree, their best defensive player, Wisconsin starting safety Scott Nelson and Maryland starting WR Jeshaun Jones of injured starters of teams on the gophers schedule.

QB Elijah Sindelar also has a slight concussion apparently and may or not play against TCU. Kenneth Major, their top DB, their top O-lineman, and another starting DB all got banged up as well against Vandy. We'll see how healthy they are when we play them.

If swingman, this would be trolling.
Where is Swingman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a total swingman type of post.
Did someone use the wrong login info?

This is a total swingman type of post.
Did someone use the wrong login info?

This is a bit more relevant since we are just one game away from playing Purdue and Bailey is a very good player. It will definitely affect our game with them coming up.

This is a bit more relevant since we are just one game away from playing Purdue and Bailey is a very good player. It will definitely affect our game with them coming up.

Troll

Well established that talking about challenges that other teams in the B1G and that we play against have isn’t relevant, it’s just an effort to take away from PJ’s successes and setting him up for failure. We see right through you.

Well established that talking about challenges that other teams in the B1G and that we play against have isn’t relevant, it’s just an effort to take away from PJ’s successes and setting him up for failure. We see right through you.

Spoofin, you know I'm not actually swingman, right? I don't know which one of my 7,872 posts in over 6 years would give you the impression I'm a troll. Unless you're just kidding.

Anyways this news is absolutely is 100% relevant and could significantly impact our first Big Ten game. Simply put, it gives the gophers a better chance to win a game that I desperately want to see us win.

I don't root for opposing players to get injured but if they do, I'll absolutely take it any advantage we can get. If we win this game, no one is going to remember that Bailey was out. His absence should hopefully make it easier for us to run it down their throats.

Last edited:

Last year we lost our two top running backs and our top defensive player in Winfield. Was it relevant to other teams and discussion regarding the Gophers? Yeah, I think so.
Purdue losing their top linebacker is a big deal. It's a tough break for them. They'll need someone to step up, just like we have needed people to step up.

Spoofin, you know I'm not actually swingman, right? I don't know which one of my 7,872 posts in over 6 years would give you the impression I'm a troll. Unless you're just kidding.

Anyways this news is absolutely is 100% relevant and could significantly impact our first Big Ten game. Simply put, it gives the gophers a better chance to win a game that I desperately want to see us win.

I don't root for opposing players to get injured but if they do, I'll absolutely take it any advantage we can get. If we win this game, no one is going to remember that Bailey was out. His absence should hopefully make it easier for us to run it down their throats.

Spoofin is making fun of the people who called Swingman a troll not you.

Top Bottom