Media Predictions: Minnesota vs Georgia Southern

20?! lol in what world? certainly not this one.

I've noticed you have become decidedly more combative as your 94 posts have progressed. Perhaps take a break, walk outside or call an old friend. When you return everything will seem better. And yes, you may also see how someone could have the Gophers at #20.

Nah. It's just game week. Dont be a softie.

Truly I just wish for an entertaining game in which both teams come out unscathed because conference play is far more important for both of us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Last edited:

Underdog Dynasty chimes in:

Prediction
To be perfectly honest, I think Georgia Southern comes out slow in this one like it has in the first two games of this season and Minnesota makes the Eagles pay for it. I like the Golden Gophers to cover here until I see any semblance of consistency and the ability to win a big-time road game from Southern.

Score: Minnesota 35, Georgia Southern 13

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/201...t-minnesota-preview-prediction-spread-betting

Go Gophers!!

16 of 17 contributors to the Off Tackle Empire (SB Nation) are picking Minnesota.

Gopher Illustrated (247Sports) is predicting Minnesota 31-14.
I think this is the game you see Rodney Smith break one or two long runs, and remind you of the special player that he's been at Minnesota for many years. He and Ibrahim rush for a combined 240 yards and the Gophers are undefeated heading into the bye.

REALLY, GOPHER ILLIUSTRATED IS PREDICTITINF THE GOPHERS WIN? SHOCKING!

Megan chimes in:

The Gophers have not dispatched their nonconference opponents with ease so far this season, but they are still set up to go 3-0 if they can take down Georgia Southern (10-3 last year). The Eagles lost big to No. 6 LSU before relying on a strong running game to power past Maine. Prediction: Gophers 47, Georgia Southern 20

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-vs-georgia-southern-what-to-watch-for-and-a-prediction/560289932/

Go Gophers!!

WOW poor prediction!

Nah. It's just game week. Dont be a softie.

Truly I just wish for an entertaining game in which both teams come out unscathed because conference play is far more important for both of us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TOASTY is surly not a GSU softie, but he is a great GSU fan!

Top Bottom