***Predict the score vs. Georgia Southern***

Minnesota 31

Georgia 3

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

MASSEY has it Gophers 35- GSU 20.

BUT MASSY is not TALON and doesn't have GSU winning by 3.:cool:

I think we can all agree that GSU has a slight chance of winning, but it would require the Gophers to play like sh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we can all agree that GSU has a slight chance of winning, but it would require the Gophers to play like sh*t.

Not like $h!t, just a few key mistakes!

Gophers 13-10. A FG on the last play wins it. Heather hurdles PJ and sets off a firestorm on GH.

I think GSU comes out swinging in this one. We play like a slightly upgraded version of Maine but not at the level of LSU.

44-6 Gophers.

GSU comes out swinging, and the score is still 44-6 haha. Love it

Gold Encrusted Gophers 38

Georgia Southern, led by GSUsTalon, 15

GSU comes out swinging, and the score is still 44-6 haha. Love it

I don’t see a lot of points. Both offenses will run clock to keep their defense fresh.

Gophers 24

Visitors 10

I averaged all 33 Gopherhole predictions and came up with....

Gophers 35.58
GSU 14.91

Massey nailed the Gopher point total, but their GSU number is clearly inflated. ;

Does Massey take injuries into account? Werts being out is definitely worth at least 5 points, IMO.

Last edited:

Gold Encrusted Gophers 38

Georgia Southern, led by GSUsTalon, 15

Now thats funny. but if I was a $10 million downer we would still be running the Flex or Spread Triple Option.:cool:

I averaged all 33 Gopherhole predictions and came up with....

Gophers 35.58
GSU 14.91

Massey nailed the Gopher point total, but their GSU number is clearly inflated. ;

Does Massey take injuries into account? Werts being out is definitely worth at least 5 points, IMO.

Did you just justify the legitimacy of a mathematical predictor based on the opinion of your fan base? And then in the same breathe question the legitimacy of that same predictor based on the opinion of the same fan base?

You have a funny way of doing things.

Anybody here know what your advanced stats expected score was from the last two games?

Nvm. I forgot that Connelly hasnt published them publicly since he joined ESPN.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Did you just justify the legitimacy of a mathematical predictor based on the opinion of your fan base? And then in the same breathe question the legitimacy of that same predictor based on the opinion of the same fan base?

Anybody here know what your advanced stats expected score was from the last two games?

I was clearly joking. I know about fanbase bias. I’m actually surprised we didn’t inflate the Gophers point total.

I was serious about what I said about Werts being out, however.

I'll be that guy. It'll be closer than what most people think. Minnesota with the head-bob...24-21.

I was clearly joking. I know about fanbase bias. I’m actually surprised we didn’t inflate the Gophers point total.

I was serious about what I said about Werts being out, however.

Hard to put a number on it.

Against Maine:

Bad offensive playcalling cost us 8 points in the redzone.

2 fumbles by our backup QB in the redzone cost us another 11 points. (1 was really on our left tackle getting beat)

2 errant snaps in the redzone by our 3rd string center (starter will be back this week) cost us an additional 11 points.

Yes those were all separate redzone trips. In those 6 redzone appearances alone last game we only cashed in on 12 out of a potential 42 points. We left a potential 30 points off the board because of dumb (but fixable) mistakes.

It was a weird week for us. A normal GS team scores TDs on probably 5 out of those 6 trips and is up 42-10 entering the 4th quarter.

Nvm. I forgot that Connelly hasnt published them publicly since he joined ESPN.

Hard to put a number on it.

Against Maine:

Bad offensive playcalling cost us 8 points in the redzone.

2 fumbles by our backup QB in the redzone cost us another 11 points. (1 was really on our left tackle getting beat)

2 errant snaps in the redzone by our 3rd string center (starter will be back this week) cost us an additional 11 points.

Yes those were all separate redzone trips. In those 6 redzone appearances alone last game we only cashed in on 12 out of a potential 42 points. We left a potential 30 points off the board because of dumb (but fixable) mistakes.

It was a weird week for us. A normal GS team scores TDs on probably 5 out of those 6 trips and is up 42-10 entering the 4th quarter.

WOW, you are ahead of me reviewing these posts. You just go ahead ToastyGS

Last edited:

Gophers 45
Peaches 13

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

30-22 Gophs. GSU gets a late TD + 2-point conversion to make us sweat an onside kick.

WORD is you're way off on that prediction!:cool:
So far my two regulation time guesses have only been off by about 2 combined points.... We shall see.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom