Week 3 - Other Games Thread

Citadel just took down Georgia Tech. Tech still hasn't recovered from their loss to Minnesota.

Colorado loses to Air Force in OT - hurts Nebraska by proxy

Also, ACC has had a bad two days here between bad losses and teams who already beat them losing.

I just flipped on NW since the ISU-Iowa game is in delay. They're losing at home to UNLV, but driving. Man, another slow start to the season for NW.

Sweet trick play (double pass) by ISU puts them up on Iowa. Noish...

Anyone see the end of the USC-BYU game? Fans rush the field after a game-winning interception in OT and the refs try to get it under control while they review the play. What a mess that would have been if they overturned the play (they did not). Big props to the refs for actually trying to get control and reviewing the play. Would have been much easier for them to just run to the locker room and not review it.

End of the MSU-ASU game was something too. MSU hits a game-tieing 42 yd FG with 10 sec left but had 12 men on the field. They miss the 47 yd attempt after the penalty is applied.

End of the MSU-ASU game was something too. MSU hits a game-tieing 42 yd FG with 10 sec left but had 12 men on the field. They miss the 47 yd attempt after the penalty is applied.

Yeah man, I feel so bad for that kicker. Sometimes in sports you perform best when you have zero time to think. He nailed that first FG. Guess that's why they call it icing the kicker.

BTW, my wife who never watches football said Mark D'Antonio is scary. That is all.

ASU committed a penalty on the last play. Michigan State got hosed.

Kind of a messy week.

MSU lost.
Illinois loses their first.
Penn St didn't win as easily as you would have thought.
Maryland gets ranked and loses. They have yet to win as a ranked team.

ACC having a bad week.
West Virginia beat NC State today.
V-Tech was losing to Furman but pulled it out.
Citadel beats Ga Tech as mentioned.

Miami gets their first win however with a 63-0 win!! (over Bethune Cookman).

ACC having a bad week.
West Virginia beat NC State today.
V-Tech was losing to Furman but pulled it out.
Citadel beats Ga Tech as mentioned.

Miami gets their first win however with a 63-0 win!! (over Bethune Cookman).

I bet Miami spent lots of time posing for the camera with their chains in that one,.

I bet Miami spent lots of time posing for the camera with their chains in that one,.

Bummer, BC didn't have any turnovers in that game. Turnover chain didn't change hands at all.

Max Duggan in for TCU

No kidding? Wow, first Bachmeier now Duggan. I'd feel a lot better about our QB situation if we'd landed either of them!

ISU-Iowa is as competitive as expected. Both teams are playing FAST on defense, wow. Picturing our OL against either is...not pleasant. Let's hope for rapid improvement, lol!

Nebraska looks good against a traditionally tough NIU team. But they've been known to blow 17 point leads, so let's see...

Purdue is looking to go 1-2. I’m not impressed with what I’m seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding? Wow, first Bachmeier now Duggan. I'd feel a lot better about our QB situation if we'd landed either of them!

ISU-Iowa is as competitive as expected. Both teams are playing FAST on defense, wow. Picturing our OL against either is...not pleasant. Let's hope for rapid improvement, lol!

Nebraska looks good against a traditionally tough NIU team. But they've been known to blow 17 point leads, so let's see...

Time will tell. I was expecting something like a 3-0 game with Iowa-Iowa State, so I guess their defenses are underperforming relative to my expectations. ��It's always hard to tell how good teams really are based on one game, and especially at this point in the season.

Duggan isn’t really lighting the world on fire. He’s 7 of 18.

And Iowa State just gave away any chance they had to come back.

Can’t make it up Iowa State.

Pathetic. Kick that guy off the team

Purdue's defense looks much smaller than TCU's offense, and it shows in the results. They're getting pushed around.

Glad to see MN isn't the only team who can't convert a 4 & 1. Man, PU can't run the ball at all. The game in 2 weeks is looking ever more interesting and important.

Nebby took care of business this week. Not sure what to make of them or Purdue.

Top Bottom