Week 3 - Other Games Thread

BC with an inexcusable loss tonight. Dominated by Kansas.

Tracy Claeys calling a nice game for WSU.

Leach's offense is awfully fun to watch too.

The "Mad Hatter" will have Kansas winning games The SEC Way in no time!

Bending and breaking NCAA recruiting rules, paying off recruits to sign there, etc. If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'!

Temple Maryland is the game to watch right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland O looking very pedestrian against Temple so far with Temple leading 7-2. Temple STs killing them with 3 major miscues already.

Lotta offense in the EMU - Illinois game. Both teams moving it pretty easily, with EMU currently leading 14-10.

Kansas had 7 points and 280 total yards against Coast Carolina at home last week.
Goes to BC and gains about 600 yards and 48 points.

BC beat Virginia Tech
MD trounced BC.

What-does-it-all-mean.jpg

I turned on MD to see some offense and they just ran a fake FG and the holder got obliterated.

Still 2-7.

Maryland will need to score about 2 points per minute the rest of the way to make their 71 point average today.

VA Tech losing to Furman 14-3.
But Furman might be good this year.

I feel like Maryland always does this. They look really good for a game or two early on and then have a big stinker. Jackson's 9 of 25 passing so far.

So all 3 Big Ten teams playing a non-conference opponent are losing right now. Illinois is down to E Michigan.

If these scores hold and the Gophers win I think we can probably expect the Gophers to drop to the bottom of the power rankings.

PSU makes a school record setting 57 yard FG to send it to the half 10-10.

Illinois, MD, and PSU not making a good case for us to host ESPN Game Day when they visit.

Let's go guys!

Interesting slate of games so far. Watching passively but checking scores regularly

Maryland gets a massive punt return inside the 5, then proceeds to get stuffed on 4th and goal.

Last edited:

Illinois - E Michigan might go into overtime, which would probably mean we’d miss part of the 1st Q.

Maybe not. I forgot how pathetic Illinois defense is. E Mich to the Illinois 5 with :14 left.

Last edited:

Amazing catch by Pitt WR. Pitt 1st and Goal at the PSU 1 yd line, down 17-10.

Pitt isn't very good, playing scrappy. Making clutch plays on 3rd and 4th down to stay in the game. PSU very bad at getting off of the field.

Edit: Pitt makes some very questionable playcalls and are now 4th and goal...

Last edited:

Maryland gifted 3 possessions inside the Temple 10 and can't cash in on any of them. Wow.

Temple D looks really tough, but the Maryland OL is brutal btw. How bad is Syracuse?! I guess Maryland could've just had an off day today, but given how poorly Temple played on STs, I really don't think there's any excuses.

Illinois goes down at home against EMU btw.

Down goes Illinois

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

While we don't know that much about the Gophers just yet, some big deal opponents are looking very beatable this morning.

Illinois - E Michigan might go into overtime, which would probably mean we’d miss part of the 1st Q.

Maybe not. I forgot how pathetic Illinois defense is. E Mich to the Illinois 5 with :14 left.

In hindsight, an OT game for Illinois would have been quite nice as I would not have seen our disastrous first drive.

Top Bottom