The headline in the Sunday paper will read?...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Gophers Destroy Georgia Southern as Fans Endure Worst Thread in GopherHole History

Go Gophers!!

Twins Look for Sweep at Cleveland

Buxton’s surgery was successful, doctors say. 6 months of rehab ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers dominate Georgia State 35-7

100% will be multiple pages previewing Vikings-Packers

Gophers look ready for Big Ten play in drubbing Georgia Southern.

Clark dominates 2nd half and Gophers have a QB controversy.

Clark dominates 2nd half and Gophers have a QB controversy.
Interesting. I hope QB#2 gets some significant time this week. We could use another guy with game experience.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Best run through Georgia (Southern) since Sherman!

Gophers Destroy Georgia Southern as Fans Endure Worst Thread in GopherHole History

Go Gophers!!

I don’t know Bleed - there are several worse ones that I can come up with - including the one complaining of PJ and Heathers PDA.

Gophers' Georgia imports lead team to victory over Georgia Southern; Smith, Bateman shine against home-state team.

From the category of "Factually Correct Headlines that Are Completely Misleading"

Last week's should have been...
"Antoine Winfield is a Repeat Offender in Abusing Dogs"

This week's
"PJ Fleck has a Elite BBQ Grill in his Back Yard, and Says Eagles from Georgia are Really Good"

I don’t know Bleed - there are several worse ones that I can come up with - including the one complaining of PJ and Heathers PDA.

Usually the game threads are pretty tame and short when all is well. When things aren’t going well is when the backbiting, insulting, chest pounding, name calling, whining, “going to mow the lawn” type stuff comes out. Towards the end a cadre of cluckers reliably show up to tell everyone how miserable they are. Swearing.

Gophers Clip Eagles 31-13 behind Ibrahim, Johnson.

Vikings-Packers Set for NFC Elimination Game

"For 3rd straight week Gopher Fans justify poor performance by claiming opponent was 'underrated'"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gophers destroy Eagles 45-10

Uptight Gopherholers still upset at Heather Fleck

Last edited:

Top Bottom