Gophers In-Person at Fresno State...Tag, you're it...

I look like I have indigestion in this photo.

Go Gophers!!

Lotsa Gopher Geysers in da crowd.

I look ultra serious and my wife was on her phone. No surprise there...

Raise your hand if you didn't look at the crowd but you used this picture to ogle the cheerleaders.

I always find it funny that to view these images you have to agree to some license terms ...

Really cool picture, thanks for sharing!

I can see now what some people were complaining about in the other thread. Their stadium is just a hole dug into the ground. There is nothing to exit out to, so you need to climb all the steps to get to the top in order to access a concourse/amenities of any kind.

Old school. But still looks pretty nice for an FBS stadium. Probably not too many schools outside the P5 can put 35-40k people in the stands for a game.

I wonder if their students stuck around the whole game or left promptly at 1/2....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wonder if their students stuck around the whole game or left promptly at 1/2....

I’d say most of our students stayed for the whole game.

I’m glad BilldGopher found the link to this picture on the Barkboard. I think you Gophers are enjoying it more than my Bulldog fans. Many of us are still in a funk for losing the game.

Congratulations on winning the game. I don’t think I have ever had such a quick change in emotions as I had in that game. Went from “our receiver is wide open and we are going to win” to “was that an interception? We just lost the game” in less than one second.

Thanks to the Minnesota fans that made it to the game. You may not realize how lucky you were that it was so cool. Usually the temperature for our first game starts at around 100 degrees even when the game starts at 7:30 pm. Other than all the dust that the wind caused before the game started, it was quite comfortable.

Really cool picture, thanks for sharing!

I can see now what some people were complaining about in the other thread. Their stadium is just a hole dug into the ground. There is nothing to exit out to, so you need to climb all the steps to get to the top in order to access a concourse/amenities of any kind.

Old school. But still looks pretty nice for an FBS stadium. Probably not too many schools outside the P5 can put 35-40k people in the stands for a game.

Actually the endzones had ways out that we're down the hill. The hill just was up on the 50 yard line part of the stadium. It wasn't bad. It was nicer than the stadium in Hawai'i.

You may not realize how lucky you were that it was so cool. Usually the temperature for our first game starts at around 100 degrees even when the game starts at 7:30 pm. Other than all the dust that the wind caused before the game started, it was quite comfortable.

I came up from Phoenix. I was kicking myself for not bringing a sweatshirt.

I came up from Phoenix. I was kicking myself for not bringing a sweatshirt.

You live in Phoenix... don't you just have a space suit in your car to just get around in the summer in Phoenix?

Top Bottom