Gopher's Marketing Continues - $20 tickets this weekend

Given the opponent, $20 is still too much for me vs the 60" TV, refrigerator proximity, and having my dog on hand to distract me from the frustrating times.

Big fan! You post this like you're proud of it, which I'm sure you are.

Big fan! You post this like you're proud of it, which I'm sure you are.

Is it a matter of pride? I don't define myself by the degree of Gopher fan I am, there's lots more to life than watching football.

Saw this online - thought I would post it here for ****es and giggles.

Gopher Athletics is pleased announce the return of Cub Family 4-Pack ticket packages for the 2019-20 season. Cub Family 4-Packs to select Gopher football, men's hockey, and women's hockey home games are available now. Additional dates and sports will be announced at a later date.

Included with each Cub Family 4-Pack are four game tickets, four hot dogs, four popcorns, and four soft drinks. Additionally, each Cub Family 4-Pack includes a coupon valid for $5 off a $50 purchase at Cub.

Below are the available games for football, men's hockey, and women's hockey. Purchase Cub Family 4-Packs online or get more information now.

Football – Packages starting at $170:
Oct 5 vs. Illinois
Oct. 26 vs. Maryland
Nov. 9 vs. Penn State

$170 divided by 4 is $42.50. So that's a ticket, hot dog, popcorn and a pop for $42 bucks. Assuming the food normally would be at least $7 or $8, that means you're getting a ticket for $34 or $35 for a conference game.

Looks like there could be thunderstorms on Saturday. Hopefully that changes.

Saw this online - thought I would post it here for ****es and giggles.

$170 divided by 4 is $42.50. So that's a ticket, hot dog, popcorn and a pop for $42 bucks. Assuming the food normally would be at least $7 or $8, that means you're getting a ticket for $34 or $35 for a conference game.

I’d guess that food is probably $12 per hot dog, popcorn and soda so even a better deal

Top Bottom