Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather & PJ

Default Heather & PJ

I'll preface this with I know some people are going to say I'm being stupid but I want to hear others perspective.

Does anyone else find it weird, immature, silly, inappropriate...whatever language you want to use here...that Heather is wrapping her legs our PJ at center field after a road win at Fresno?
    We can talk about some of her outfits too but it just seems so weird how much they act like a couple in middle school.
    PJ seems so aware of perception around so many details about his program and then when it comes to this topic he is completely unaware that she is 1 of the only power 5 wives who is on the field immediately after every game.

No

Of all the things to nitpick and you chose this.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

yeah this ain't it chief

I think it's great.

Good to have a prominent female perspective heavily involved with the program. I believe sometime PJ and Heather even have their kids around.

Family is a good thing.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

My wife and I got a chuckle out of seeing their embrace (it's a little weird but big deal). I said I hope you like me as much as Heather likes her PJ.

Blog Entries

Got absolutely no problem with how they act in the public.

I thought it was fun.

They show their emotions in public. That's ok.

Folks who know him say that PJ isn't just some act, the guy is passionate, not surprising so is his wife. Good for them. I like it.

I’m not a big PDA guy but whatever

Blog Entries

There are several things that mildly bother me about the way Fleck runs his program and yes, this is one of them. I agree with what the OP said. Does it bother me so much that I am going to burn my season tickets and complain to the athletic department? Of course not. The extent of my "outrage" is the occasional eye roll when PJ and Heather do this stuff and this post that I am typing.

It does seem odd, immature, etc. to me.

Give it a few more years of married life

I thought it was great. They were both really excited after a huge win. Rebecca Kill used to do this all the time too, but the TV cameras never showed it.

I thought it was a great moment, wherein we saw a spouse supporting their spouse and celebrating their success after a period of what I imagine was very intense stress.

It was "just" Fresno State, but how many among the public and the press would have been roasting him all week if the Gophers hadn't pulled this game out? His wife knew the stakes and I imagine it was a great, emotional moment for them. I think we need more public examples of couples deeply in love and deeply in support of one another, not fewer of them.

Blog Entries

More power to them. As a couple, they endure a lot of stress. If PDA is their thing, it's perfectly okay with me. Heather does a lot for the program and the players.

With PJ's responsibility on steroids, any time they can share an important moment is great.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

They need to start procreating, get a bunch of attractive and athletic kids for the future of the Gophers programs