Heather & PJ

I just watched replay, and PJ embraced a male staffer/assistant coach/ga (I didn't recongize the guy he hugged)

Clearly Heather was marking her territory in a fit of jealousy or to continue to be his beard

It definitely isn't. I am in the "eye-roll" camp and PJ is older than me.

It really isn't a big deal, but I have no moral issues with PJ cuddling with his wife on the 50 yard line.

I feel a bit of fremdshamen for PJ when he is doing it. I don't think it's a big deal at all, again, it's like putting ketchup on eggs.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is delicious (especially when there are hash browns involved). Hot sauce, tabasco and/or salsa are also excellent.

However, if you even think of putting ketchup on a hot dog we can't be friends.

Nixon put ketchup on his cottage cheese. I knew Nixon. And, believe me when I say this, PJ's wife is not ketchup and Fleck is not cottage cheese.

This thread:

nytoku2.gif

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is delicious (especially when there are hash browns involved). Hot sauce, tabasco and/or salsa are also excellent.

I guess we weren't really friends in the first place.

:-(

ketchup does not belong on eggs

Heathens all of you

LOL! Can't believe were having a thread regarding PJ and Heather. They are an awesome couple! I'm thinking some people are jealous they don't have a close relationship like these two have. For those who don't approve, get a life.

It's posts like this that makes me wish that this board had a like function for posts.

+100000 for the comment!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

On the other side, over in MBB, most people don't even know Richard Pitino's wife's name, but most know the kids (from his Twitter feed).

On the other side, over in MBB, most people don't even know Richard Pitino's wife's name, but most know the kids (from his Twitter feed).

That is the way it should be!

Watching PJ and Heather hold hands and walk off the field together reminds me of the starting HS QB and the head cheerleader holding hands after the big win on a Friday night under the lights.

On a more serious note I suspect different spouses have different feelings on how visible they are.

I'll preface this with I know some people are going to say I'm being stupid but I want to hear others perspective.

Does anyone else find it weird, immature, silly, inappropriate...whatever language you want to use here...that Heather is wrapping her legs our PJ at center field after a road win at Fresno?

You're not being stupid. I don't mind PJ, Heather I can't stand. She's the classic camera/attention-seeking wife. I can't think of one other Big Ten coach's wife who acts like she does.

Last edited:

That is the way it should be!

Watching PJ and Heather hold hands and walk off the field together reminds me of the starting HS QB and the head cheerleader holding hands after the big win on a Friday night under the lights.

Were you the kid who was under the bleachers mumbling to yourself that you will show them all some day?

Nixon put ketchup on his cottage cheese. I knew Nixon. And, believe me when I say this, PJ's wife is not ketchup and Fleck is not cottage cheese.
So to tie this thread together, I wonder if PJ & Heather put ketchup on their eggs, or cottage cheese, or hit dogs. [emoji1782]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The only issue I have with Heather doing this to PJ is that I wish PJ would embrace me like that. Or that players would mock them by having someone jump in Faalele's arms.

"At what point is the OP allowed to comment on her actions w/o you “having issues” with it?" The "OP" can write whatever he wants to write, but do it on a TMZ,Yahoo or tabloid news website. This is a frickn' Football website.

Last edited:

"At what point is the OP allowed to comment on her actions w/o you “having issues” wi

How about when his wife goes public about her unhappiness with how a certain columnist treats her husband? How about when she does interviews to tell everyone how hard her husband works? At what point is the OP allowed to comment on her actions w/o you “having issues” with it?

I would say many of the “wish she did that to me” type posts in this thread are far more insulting to her than someone questioning her PDA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"

At what point is the OP allowed to comment on her actions w/o you “having issues” with it?" The "OP" can write whatever he wants to write, but do it on a TMZ,Yahoo or tabloid news website. This is a frickn' Football website.

So to tie this thread together, I wonder if PJ & Heather put ketchup on their eggs, or cottage cheese, or hit dogs. [emoji1782]

They hit dogs too? How was this kept under wraps?

The only issue I have with Heather doing this to PJ is that I wish PJ would embrace me like that. Or that players would mock them by having someone jump in Faalele's arms.

I'd rather have Faalele jump into someone's arms.

Et Tu Brute

Johnsonville or Hormel? Cats and dogs sleeping together and all of this started with a coach and his wife! Nixon always kept his hot dogs under wraps.

Hugs from PJ should totally be a season ticket holder benefit.

It took the intrepid reporting of Ol' Fat Fingers to bring this to light. [emoji1782]

Caught a little bit of Fleck's weekly bit with PA on KFAN this morning. PA began the interview talking about - yes, you guessed it - the embrace with Heather. that was the topic of the first three questions I heard. then I had to go back to work, so I missed the rest of it.

FWIW, Fleck's response was to talk about how Heather is an equal partner with him in running the program. they are parents to their own kids, but they also are parents for all the players on the team. Heather is around the team and the program every day. etc.

Maybe this explains the play-calling. it's Heather who doesn't like throwing to the TE's.........

ketchup does not belong on eggs

Heathens all of you
Eggs are meant to be over easy so you can mix the yolk with your hash browns. No ketchup. Ever

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

All of the above, but also add Spam.

Last edited:

For the record I don't care what PJ and Heather do. I'm glad they have an affectionate relationship.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I think it's great.

Good to have a prominent female perspective heavily involved with the program. I believe sometime PJ and Heather even have their kids around.

Family is a good thing.

I like it. do you have a a pictue of her!

Top Bottom