Heather & PJ

You're not being stupid. I don't mind PJ, Heather I can't stand. She's the classic camera/attention-seeking wife. I can't think of one other Big Ten coach's wife who acts like she does.

What specifically are you referring to? I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just don’t see it. It certainly appears she’s involved with the program more than many coaches wives but I don’t see why that’s a bad thing.

Clara Bierman did the same thing to Bernie after the 1940 Michigan game and I don’t remember hearing anyone complain.

I’m still pissed at Clara for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get to see Heather and PJ like that 10-12 more times this season.

I’m still pissed at Clara for that.

Well you were never able to give Bierman a fair shake after your favorite coach, Fritz Crisler, was let go in favor of hiring Bierman.

Well you were never able to give Bierman a fair shake after your favorite coach, Fritz Crisler, was let go in favor of hiring Bierman.

Pure Gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What specifically are you referring to? I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just don’t see it. It certainly appears she’s involved with the program more than many coaches wives but I don’t see why that’s a bad thing.

Was wondering the same thing. I mean clearly she is around the program but I have never gotten the impression that she was seeking the spotlight or trying to draw attention to herself. Maybe a twitter or social media thing?

I'll preface this with I know some people are going to say I'm being stupid but I want to hear others perspective.

Does anyone else find it weird, immature, silly, inappropriate...whatever language you want to use here...that Heather is wrapping her legs our PJ at center field after a road win at Fresno?
We can talk about some of her outfits too but it just seems so weird how much they act like a couple in middle school.
PJ seems so aware of perception around so many details about his program and then when it comes to this topic he is completely unaware that she is 1 of the only power 5 wives who is on the field immediately after every game.

I think it weird, immature, silly that you care. PJ relentlessly promotes Minnesota, the University of Minnesota, the positive mentoring of young men and the bond he has with his family. People are excited about the Gophers - primarily because of things PJ has done. Put more energy into finding the positive then in finding the negative and you might have a more enjoyable life.

I think it weird, immature, silly that you care. PJ relentlessly promotes Minnesota, the University of Minnesota, the positive mentoring of young men and the bond he has with his family. People are excited about the Gophers - primarily because of things PJ has done. Put more energy into finding the positive then in finding the negative and you might have a more enjoyable life.

-jumps into boatwagon's arms and hugs him-

Eggs are meant to be over easy so you can mix the yolk with your hash browns. No ketchup. Ever

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

This is the correct answer. It is actually scientifically proven that ketchup makes eggs worse.

Also Bleu Cheese belongs on buffalo wings, not Ranch. Ranch belongs on a lot of things, but not buffalo wings.

It seems from their actions as a couple that PJ and Heather genuinely care about the players. They are truly an extended family and a mother and father figure to many who are far away from home.

Sure, she is more expressive. But, that is not a reason to dislike her.

Top Bottom