Golden Gophers Open @ -17 Vs. Georgia Southern

spermophilus

Reaction score
Now down to -16. All per Vegas Insider site and for entertainment purposes only.

Man big point spreads and the Gophers ... kinda a bad combo historically.

I’d take the Gophs - but would have in the first two also so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t Vegas right on in both games thus far? Just asking.

I don't bet at all, especially not on the gophers but gun to my head, i'd probably take GSU with the +17.

I'm thinking this is a 28-14 win. Comfortable but not quite a huge blowout.

Now down to -16. All per Vegas Insider site and for entertainment purposes only.

The Gophers went up from a 14 point favorite to a 17 or 16 point favorite over GSU.; After GSUs first 2 games I thought it would jump more.

GSU And the under (gophers win, but don't cover)

http://www.vegasinsider.com/[email protected]/date/09-14-19

For those interested in seeing the line movements. (And I'm looking at the "VI Consensus" one, not the others)

Currently -15.5 spread for Gophers, and 49.5 over under. So they're thinking something around: Gophers 31, GSU 17

That sounds about right IMO.

I think we can win by more if we clean everything up and play completely mistake free but I think if we play similar to the first two games, thats what the score would look like.

Quick drive to Diamond Jo's and put your money on the Gophers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quick drive to Diamond Jo's and put your money on the Gophers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The amount of money I’m willing to sports gamble isn’t worth the gas money to Iowa for me

Feel like this fully depends on if GSU is able to stay on the field and the clock bleeds. If so, for sure GSU and the under. If they roll a couple 3 and outs together to start the game, I'll take MN and the over with GSU quitting on the game early

First two were closer than I thought, so take this for what its worth, but I think we cover.

It’s back up to Minnesota -16 1/2

O/U all the way down to 45, after opening at 52.

31-14

Somewhere I was reading the last few months that GSU is good, so I'll just be happy with a hard fought win.
Evidently they are hard to defend and faster than you would expect.

Feel like this fully depends on if GSU is able to stay on the field and the clock bleeds. If so, for sure GSU and the under. If they roll a couple 3 and outs together to start the game, I'll take MN and the over with GSU quitting on the game early

GOOD CALL

Somewhere I was reading the last few months that GSU is good, so I'll just be happy with a hard fought win.
Evidently they are hard to defend and faster than you would expect.

We are comming back after 2 bad years in 2015 & 17. 2017 being the worst year in GSUs modern history. As far as being good year it was a good comeback year but we are a way off from being an FBS G5 power again.

www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/sh...ad-Win-or-Lose-I-will-post-here-after-the-gam

Top Bottom