How good...?

I think Fresno will win 8+ regular season games...even with the 0-2 start

Maryland will be our toughest game this year. Book it.

It's sure looking this way.

We've seen MD tumble after fast starts before, but they are near record breaking on their first two games.
Interested to see what happens on Sept 27th when they play Penn State.

this is a completely different ball game if Devers does not take that moronic penalty. I think we cruise if things were different. But alas, we escaped.

So the five fumbles and six other penalties had no bearing...just that penalty.

I'm pretty confident PJ will clean the penalties off the board going forward. His teams typically are not heavily penalized.

As for the fumbles, they gotta clean those up. If you had told me Morgan would throw no ints against FSU I would have thought we would have won by at least ten! He is playing well so I am encouraged.

The road graders will get better and the penalties will go down. We will be good enough to get to 8 wins.

I think Maryland will implode sooner or later. They are due to lose their quarterback any game now.

So the five fumbles and six other penalties had no bearing...just that penalty.

Here's my post...:blah:

Here's you.... :confused:

Looks like my post sailed clear over your head.

That penalty was a Total momentum killer. Without it, we go into halftime up 14-3 at the least and at best its 21-3. The game script completely changes then in the second half and I think we play a much cleaner game and we cruise because were not scrambling.

That penalty was a Total momentum killer. Without it, we go into halftime up 14-3 at the least and at best its 21-3. The game script completely changes then in the second half and I think we play a much cleaner game and we cruise because were not scrambling.

What you said may be true, but its also concerning. When we get into better competition in B1G play, we can't afford to let one bad play screw up our performance on both sides of the ball for an extended period of time.

Hilarious response...oh...wait...were you actually being serious? Still funny, but in a much, much different way.

Top Bottom