I don't know if my heart can take it.

hungan1

Reaction score
We wanted excitement and entertainment watching the Gophers play. I was thinking about high scoring, not the way they have played the first two non-conference games.

If this is the epitome of the games to come in the regular season, it is a heart attack in the making.

They somehow are finding ways to scrape out a win. I'd take an ugly win any day over a pretty loss.

Last edited:

During the fourth quarter I was thinking, "Well, you can't say this isn't an entertaining team."

But it's a lot more entertaining when they actually win. ;)

JTG

I thought it was a long shot for us to win with all the TO's. Usually you lose against a decent team when you commit that many but I liked how we hung in there and made enough big plays to win. Fun game.....

So much:

OMG WE BLEW IT

OMG WE SAVED IT

Wash rinse repeat.

On the final play, I went from total deflation to total elation in one micro-second with the AWJr kryptonite play. I could not breathe for a moment.

They will be talking about Antoine Winfield, Jr. in the Valley for years. Losing two years in a row on the final play of the game as result of an interception by the same player - How rare is that? In the words a a Bulldog fan, it is simply "Supernatural"!

That will be a good nickname for AWJr.

Last edited:

Late in the game I said to myself this has been an awesome game no matter what.

On the final play, I went from total deflation to total elation in one micro-second with the AWJr kryptonite play. I could not breathe for a moment.

They will be talking about Antoine Winfield, Jr. in the Valley for years. Losing two year in a row on the final play of the game as result of an interception by the same player - How rare is that? In the words a a Bulldog fan, it is simply "Supernatural"!

That will be a good nickname for AWJr.

That guy looked SO OPEN on TV...

That guy looked SO OPEN on TV...

He looked open live too. And he was. If the pass had hit him on the two yard line like it should have, we'd be talking loss. But in the end, they made one more bonehead play then we did (although we had a bigtime player step up to make that play too).

Top Bottom