Coughlin

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Clearly hurt. What’s up?

Unsure what is wrong. I hope that they sit him next week. With an off week following GSU, three weeks off rest can hopefully expedite his healing.

Did he look hurt at the end? I didn't notice. I thought he looked good for the majority of the game and he had a nice sack.

Clearly hurt. What’s up?

has to be a lower body injury. He has none of his torque off the edge. I'd be in favor of him sitting next week and getting 2 weeks to get healthy for the B10 season. We need him back

Was he limping at the end or are you guys just saying this because you thought he didn't look as explosive? Personally I didn't notice a difference.

Had a big Sack but yes. I think it’s hamstring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJ said it was same injury as in Fall. I could swear I read that was a hamstring. However, Ryan Burns was saying he thought groin on his podcast this week.

Yeah he doesn't look nearly as explosive as he usually is. We need the last year version of CC for the upcoming BiG. Mafe certainly looked explosive when he was in with some of the pressures late in the game. Get healthy CC we need ya!

Even if CC45 wakes up today feeling 100% I hope they sit him be GAso - we won’t need him for that game and would give him 3-weeks between games.

PJ said it was same injury as in Fall. I could swear I read that was a hamstring. However, Ryan Burns was saying he thought groin on his podcast this week.

I thought P.J. said it was something different than in fall, which he had referred to as tightness iirc.

Yep - I'd sit out. Why risk him being out the rest of the season?

I am also worried about Tanner Morgan being beaten repeatedly. We've got to get Cole Kramer as ready as possible, and even Jacob Clark. They both need to accelerate their growth. Obviously, they are going to try preserve their red shirts as much as possible.

However, this is a pivotal season in the Gopher's program building history. More wins can possibly translate into more elite talented recruits to go about the 86.0 average 247Sports rating IMHO is necessary to match up against the talent levels of teams in the B1G West. It would have been something to have Hank Bachmeier or Maxx Duggan as a Gopher. I don't know that a couple extra wins would've changed their minds. Eking out a victory on those winnable games can do wonders to recruiting.

I agree about Bachmeier, he would have been a great get. Regardless if we had a couple more wins, I doubt his decision would’ve been different. I think he really liked Boise State. And Fleck has said, his culture is not a fit for everyone.

Yep - I'd sit out. Why risk him being out the rest of the season?

I am also worried about Tanner Morgan being beaten repeatedly. We've got to get Cole Kramer as ready as possible, and even Jacob Clark. They both need to accelerate their growth. Obviously, they are going to try preserve their red shirts as much as possible.

However, this is a pivotal season in the Gopher's program building history. More wins can possibly translate into more elite talented recruits to go about the 86.0 average 247Sports rating IMHO is necessary to match up against the talent levels of teams in the B1G West. It would have been something to have Hank Bachmeier or Maxx Duggan as a Gopher. I don't know that a couple extra wins would've changed their minds. Eking out a victory on those winnable games can do wonders to recruiting.

their RS years will 0% be an issue unless Morgan goes down and then it becomes about preparing for next year anyway

I thought P.J. said it was something different than in fall, which he had referred to as tightness iirc.

Oh. I thought it was said on here that when asked PJ confirmed it was the same injury as the Fall camp. I didn’t hear the interview myself so if I read that wrong, apologies.

Even if CC45 wakes up today feeling 100% I hope they sit him be GAso - we won’t need him for that game and would give him 3-weeks between games.

No, if a player is 100% a week before the game they should always play. Taking opponents lightly by sitting starters who are ready to play is how bad losses happen.

If he is going out there hurt on Saturday this is probably a good week to sit and heal.

Oh. I thought it was said on here that when asked PJ confirmed it was the same injury as the Fall camp. I didn’t hear the interview myself so if I read that wrong, apologies.

All he said when asked about if it was the same injury was that it was "Similar."

Also all he said when why CC didn't practice in fall camp was that CC was dealing with some "tightness."

So we know very little on what the injury is.

Bilateral leg weakness.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I hope it is not the groin. I've had groin pain before (linguinal ligament injury?) and it is not fun. It lingered on for weeks.

Carter has three weeks before big ten games start for the team. I’d rest him as much as possible.

Top Bottom