What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Gophers Double OT win over Fresno St?

What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Gophers Double OT win over Fresno St?

• A

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • B

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • C

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • D

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • F

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I’m a fan. When the pocket collapses he has shown that he can sometimes escape and make a really nice throw on the move.
The last Td drive to tie it, he was really good. Two bad snaps back to back to set up the 4th and 15 and then to make that fantastic throw to Autman-Bell. Good stuff

I gave him an A. The 4th down throw was beautiful. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought one of the bad snaps that led to the 4th and 15 was when Seth Green was the QB.

Who gave him an F? Or even a D for that matter?

A. Made one of the best throws I can remember on what could have been the games final play. He was also really accurate and made good decisions. With the receiving talent the team has I would really like to see them approach 25 throws a game and let the pass set up the run.

I gave him an A. The 4th down throw was beautiful. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought one of the bad snaps that led to the 4th and 15 was when Seth Green was the QB.

That is correct, but woudl've been bad play with Morgan

Regardless, I didn't like calling the WC there

The 4th down throw and catch was #1 on BTN outstanding plays last night. The Winfield interception was #3. Good week for highlights.

A

The 3rd & 18 and 4th & 13 passes on the tying drive were clutch

His excellent read on the OT TD was great.

Offsets the fimbles.

Top Bottom