ANTOINE FREAKIN' WINFIELD

If we played a clean game we win this by 10.

Thanks Winfield for pulling a win out of a game we tried to give away.

Deja Vu strikes again. Wow what a play. Not preposterous I said to my brother Winfield is gonna make a play in the end zone to win again. It is what he does. Even with mistakes in game ecstatic for the win. Winning makes you get better. Two tough test, two wins, that was a fun game to watch!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Someone needed to make a play on D and their best playmaker on the D made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many mistakes and idiot plays...still can't figure out how good this team is because they can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Two wins in the books but got to be much better if we want to win Big Ten Games.

DONT FORGET CHRIS BELL

Fresno fans must really hate him.

Some dudes have a "knack". I think he probably fits this mold.

Some dudes 'sack' up! �� Between AWJr and CAB...wow

Agree with above poster....if Gophers play clean that win by 20. I'm still excited to see a team play below expectations and still win! Feels abnormal for Gopher football.

His instincts are uncanny

Hey, Winfield is great but he’s not perfect. If he doesn’t miss the tackle at the two yard line on their two point conversion he maybe doesn’t have to perform Superman impressions in OT.
Heck of an interception for sure! Love it! Looked very bleak.

Quite the week...Rosario’s throw to home to win was similar stuff.

A.Winfield, the Bulldog euthanizer.

Last edited:

Loved watching his Dad play in purple and love his kid in maroon n gold ! Pound for pound he can flat out tackle and has a nose for the big plays. Glad OSU passed on him.

Hey, Winfield is great but he’s not perfect. If he doesn’t miss the tackle at the two yard line on their two point conversion he maybe doesn’t have to perform Superman impressions in OT.
Heck of an interception for sure! Love it! Looked very bleak.

Quite the week...Rosario’s throw to home to win was similar stuff.

Wow, Really?

I am glad tOSU did not get him.

6 fumbles? That should result in a loss.

I'm slightly annoyed people say that if Jorge had zipped the ball in there they would of scored. That kid isn't Doug Williams, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers or Brett Favre! Very few QB's can throw it on a rope for that distance. Winfield had plenty of time to get to that ball.

6 fumbles? That should result in a loss.

I'm slightly annoyed people say that if Jorge had zipped the ball in there they would of scored. That kid isn't Doug Williams, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers or Brett Favre! Very few QB's can throw it on a rope for that distance. Winfield had plenty of time to get to that ball.

Yes. I thought it was a good pass...the Gophers just made a good play. I didn't see the high-arcing lob that some have referred to.

Ya, heaven forbid he’s accountable. PJ pointed it out in his post game press conference FYI.

I have a hard time calling that a missed play by Winfield. He hit the RB (their large All American wrestler FB) at the 1/1.5 yard line and the full back fell forward into the endzone after getting around a chip block by their OL.

That would have been a great play if Winfield kept him out of the endzone and one that he might occasionally make, but it this wasn't like whiffing on a tackle.

Top Bottom