Stream the game tonight?

MNfootballfan

Reaction score
Just want to clarify... can anyone confirm if I can stream the game through the CBS Sports app?

Best thing to do is run a test and see if they are streaming earlier games today via the app.

Also, because there is probably an enormous range of tech savvy on this site and we don’t know yours: one obviously has to be subscribed to either a traditional cable or tv provider or a live tv streaming service that carries CBS sports network (not just CBS).

Signing up for one of the free 1 week trials (YouTube tv, PlayStation Vue, Fubo, etc) will ensure access.

When does BTN announce when they are rebroadcasting the games? Or will they even have rights? I won’t be able to watch live due to work so trying to figure it out. Do the one week trials allow you to record?

When does BTN announce when they are rebroadcasting the games? Or will they even have rights? I won’t be able to watch live due to work so trying to figure it out. Do the one week trials allow you to record?

Yes. Full access. YouTube and PSVue have unlimited DVR. I tried PSVue and now YTTv and prefer the latter - the DVR is close to Directv DVR functionality. I haven’t tried fubo, sling etc so cant comment.

Quitting PSVue was painless. Log into account and click cancel. No phone tree battles.

Yes. Full access. YouTube and PSVue have unlimited DVR. I tried PSVue and now YTTv and prefer the latter - the DVR is close to Directv DVR functionality. I haven’t tried fubo, sling etc so cant comment.

Quitting PSVue was painless. Log into account and click cancel. No phone tree battles.

How rough is it to cancel YTTv subscription? Might just activate the trial and cancel it then.

I’d imagine similar ease to PSvue but haven’t had to cancel. Google owns Youtube services for better or worse and they seem to have the streaming tech figured out. I really like it so far - has all the channels I want except for History so also use Philo.

Looks like I can stream easily from phone, tablet, or computer but not from a tv...

CBSSN started out as a small cable TV channel called CSTV, back in the 2000's. It got converted to CBSSN when Viacom purchased CSTV, but still doesn't have a ton of high end content. It does have Mountain West home football games, though.

So, I don't believe it has a streaming app, and I don't believe the CBS Sports app grants access to CBSSN content, even if you have the channel in your cable package.

Would suggest trying one of the streaming channel bundles like Sling or whichever has it.

Yes it does, I was watching it earlier today.

I am proven incorrect! Sorry.

But guessing you need to sign in with your cable login which proves you have CBSSN in your package, right?

I am proven incorrect! Sorry.

But guessing you need to sign in with your cable login which proves you have CBSSN in your package, right?

Correct. I had to verify so I can watch the game tonight.

For what it’s worth... I did a free trial with YouTube TV and actually love it. I’ll be cancelling cable before my trial is up!

We switched from directv to Hulu. It seems to have all the necessary sports channels and fairly reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom