Game times?

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Okay, I know this comes up every year but my lazy google search didn’t give me a clear answer. When can we expect a game time for Purdue? I am waiting on that to decide if I drive the 45 minutes to West Lafayette or get a room. Noon kick- definitely a room the night before. 3:30 kick- Probably drive. Late kick- Definitely a room after. Win big tonight and drink too much- Probably book the whole weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strangely, the official Gopher site has the most current schedule and times.

You'll get most game times set about 10 days to two weeks before.

Okay, I know this comes up every year but my lazy google search didn’t give me a clear answer. When can we expect a game time for Purdue? I am waiting on that to decide if I drive the 45 minutes to West Lafayette or get a room. Noon kick- definitely a room the night before. 3:30 kick- Probably drive. Late kick- Definitely a room after. Win big tonight and drink too much- Probably book the whole weekend.

It's only 45 minutes? Probably tons of Gopher fans that have a 30-45 minute drive to TCF Bank Stadium and think nothing of it. But I understand the need for a hotel after the game if you are going to party it up.

It's only 45 minutes? Probably tons of Gopher fans that have a 30-45 minute drive to TCF Bank Stadium and think nothing of it. But I understand the need for a hotel after the game if you are going to party it up.

Yes, I’m in Westfield, IN so it isn’t far. Hotel prices are pretty nuts so just playing it by ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom