***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The SDSU performance is behind us, and into the California valley heat we go. We will have to play better against the Bulldogs to improve to 2-0. I hope our O-line and LBs play a lot better.

We'll stay on central time, so no time zone excuses from our crew.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it may be windy and cooler than thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76-80 degrees.
That's Minnesota weather.

Running game might be of greater importance or a good short passing game with YAC.

How embarrassing! Posted this in another thread earlier.

Yesterday evening, I called up Xfinity/Comcast to complain that the Gophers vs Fresno State was not on the CBS Sports Network, but instead it was Wake Forest against Rice.

I was about to give the agent an earful when he said, "Sir, do you know what day it is today?" Yikes!!! I had to apologize. After three beers and three hours of sleep, I got disoriented and thought yesterday was today!

Simply, I am just too pumped up to watch the game! Now, I have to buy beer again today! :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

The SDSU performance is behind us, and into the California valley heat we go. We will have to play better against the Bulldogs to improve to 2-0. I hope our O-line and LBs play a lot better.

We'll stay on central time, so no time zone excuses from our crew.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than 12 hours till kick-off!

I'm in eastern time. Ordinarily I have to decide carefully what beer to buy for the game, but today I suppose I'll have to decide what coffee.

I don't have CBSSN as a part of my cable package. Which of the streaming services have it that I can sign up for a free trial for tonight? I'd like to avoid the reddit streams

Yesterday evening, I called up Xfinity/Comcast to complain that the Gophers vs Fresno State was not on the CBS Sports Network, but instead it was Wake Forest against Rice.

I was about to give the agent an earful when he said, "Sir, do you know what day it is today?" Yikes!!! I had to apologize. After three beers and three hours of sleep, I got disoriented and thought yesterday was today!

Simply, I am just too pumped up to watch the game! Now, I have to buy beer again today! :confused::rolleyes:

I had a similar experience with my long distance provider several (obviously!) years ago. I am normally calm, but I blew my top about how their plan wasn’t working (I had recently switched) and most of calls wouldn’t go through. I used some choice language and decibel levels. I found out soon after the “2” button on my phone was broken.

Post of the Day!!!

Hopefully I just have a case of I am not 35 years old any more. No coffee or beer ��.

:horse::horse::horse: for the three beers.

Great, not much more than an hour until kickoff and there are 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in the USF FLA Atl. game on CBSSN. There is zero chance this gets over on time.

Does CBSSN delay late games for early games to be completed?

My recollection is that they do not hold the games up, at least by much, and unfortunately they cannot move the game anywhere else, not even to Aggievision- FSN AZ/ Denver.

Since this is the last game of the day on CBS Sports Network, maybe they will hold it up a few minutes.

FAU is down 6-28 and they are running unsuccessful pass plays mostly, and UCF even though up big, is still throwing a lot as well. As of 8:35 there are still almost 8 minutes left in the 3rd.

Great, not much more than an hour until kickoff and there are 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in the USF FLA Atl. game on CBSSN. There is zero chance this gets over on time.

It’s 35-6. If they have any sense, they’ll switch over.

50c8f99182011cf4787bcb27841f935d.jpg

Wrapping up the tailgate, on the way to the stadium

And risk ticking of the 6 people watching the game?[emoji57]

Most cable networks don’t leave games. ESPn wouldn’t. I hope these guys will.

Top Bottom