***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Aaaah! That's it. A pouring libation to the football gods for a Gopher victory!

For Goldy’s sake run out the clock

50c8f99182011cf4787bcb27841f935d.jpg

Wrapping up the tailgate, on the way to the stadium

Thank you for setting up the tailgate. We had a great time! (My wife and I are on the very left in the picture).

First rep in #Gophers warmups has Tai'yon Devers, not Carter Coughlin, repping with the first team. Coughlin did go through warm-ups with the defensive line. Esezi Otomewo is with the second unit. Per Andy Greder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First rep in #Gophers warmups has Tai'yon Devers, not Carter Coughlin, repping with the first team. Coughlin did go through warm-ups with the defensive line. Esezi Otomewo is with the second unit. Per Andy Greder

That's probably for the best. The team needs Coughlin healthy for conference play. Rest him.

9:18 CST and there is still 10:55 left in Q4, and FAU just scored, now down 14-48.

We’re going to miss at least the first half of the first quarter.

You might be able to bring the game up on CBSSPORTS.com and click the gamecast link and be able to watch live.
Wait and see...

You might be able to bring the game up on CBSSPORTS.com and click the gamecast link and be able to watch live.
Wait and see...

Doesn't seem to work for Xfinity folks. Looks like Dish and Directv are in there though.

We'll probably miss the first 5 minutes I'm guessing.

Lane Kiffin still might have a 34 point play in the book you never know :rolleyes:

Either way there's dozens of passionate UCF fans watching who would be enraged and declare themselves national champs.

How about that Lane Kiffin? Hell of a coach!

Lol. Thank you, Lightning. Ok now leave this game.

God said to turn on the Gophers game.

Oh man... lightning delay. Does that mean we're not going to switch over until the lightning delay is over?!

No freaking way lightning delay?? They have to switch over??

We don't care about your boy scout story. Switch the game.

Top Bottom