***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What a horrible final series of the half.

O-line sh*t the bed on that drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gross. Get in there and regroup. Aside from the pick, that last 3 minutes was garbage.

You've gotta be kidding me. They rush 3 and Faalele just gets toasted. And Morgan, what are you doing?

Man, I'll say it again. Just a horrid final few minutes after what was mostly a really splendid half. That is beyond frustrating. Things just really unraveled.

Pass pro was good until it wasnt and then it was miserable

That was just horrible.
Three plays, three drop backs, not a single effing pass thrown.

Amazing how one dumb a** play/penalty can change the entire tone of a game.

O-line sh*t the bed on that drive.

Big time. Last few minutes of the half was a real crapper. Really happy the team went to the locker room.

Halftime came at a good time for the gophers. Always been a 2nd half team

Could be up 11 on the road if one player wasn't an idiot. Solid half, penalties are frustrating especially since most could have been avoided.

Why not call a TO and throw a Hail Mary on 4th down to end the half. We gave away a free play to try to score. Dumb coaching.

Wow. Take out Ibrahim’s fumble and Dever’s penalty and this is game is under our control going into the second half.

Wow, just wow. Had a double-digit lead and momentum and were going to get the ball back. One idiot does one of the dumbest things anyone could do on the football field, and the entire team falls apart. Just great.

Faalele just got burned big time. Wow. That was bad. 5 blockers on 3 plus a late LB stunt and still get burned.

“Lucky” that was a fumble and so clock ran out.

Yikes. Get to the locker room, regroup.

You really hate to put a team’s bad playing on one guy ..... by man, seems like it went to s___ after Devers’ penalty.

Mo’s fumble and Devers ATROCIOUS penalty have kept us from blowing this game open. Both sides of the line need serious work.

If they don’t shore up that pass protection, Morgan probably won’t make it through the season. That was garbage.

Time to regroup and buckle up for the second half.

screen pass maybe?

It would be nice if we'd try one. Glen Mason and Jerry Kill didn't like doing screens either. As if it isn't an effective play to have as part of the rotation.

I'll go back and watch the replay at halftime. You might be right.

Just rewatched it.
It continued after the runner was down, but probably not long enough to draw a penalty.

Pass pro was good until it wasnt and then it was miserable

LOL, yeah this pretty much sums it up. They really looked improved most of the half...Morgan had plenty of time. All of the sudden, boom...and I mean literally, Morgan taking the boom.

Lots of things fell apart those final 4 minutes. Hopefully the half helps guys relax, refocus, get their sh!t together.

Why not call a TO and throw a Hail Mary on 4th down to end the half. We gave away a free play to try to score. Dumb coaching.

they could always pick the ball and return it for a touchdown

Morgan was off that last possession.
First down didn't feel the rush coming at all.
Second and third down he looked nervous and shaken.

I'd like to see them rolling him out a bit.
Fresno must be taking away the quick slants.

Need to get a stop coming out of the half then a time possession drive of 12 plays for 70 yards and a TD.

Feels like we should be losing, but we are winning.

Top Bottom