***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The FSU defense is visibly tired. I just hope the Gophers can stop them from scoring.

Lol really? We’ve literally not been stopped on short yardage all game and all these people are screaming for wildcat Seth Green.

It’s about batting average. It’s silly to not use him against an undersized defense.

3 and out or a turnover and then wear out the defense more. Keep the good momentum going.

Morgan has to pull one at some point.
I don't think Morgan is good at the read option. The times he has pulled it previously always seemed predetermined and not based on what the DE does.

You’re blaming Devers for the complete lack of defense and awful offensive line play?

The Devers play was huge in changing the complexion of this game but yeah, the players have to fight through that and make the plays to get back into control of the game.

If the Gophers end up losing this one though Devers will certainly be the goat for taking a stupid penalty that cost his team 7 points and the chance for more.

Nice self restraint there by Devers to not get another huge penalty.

A 3rd down stop with no penalty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winfield with a nice play there. Hopefully Winfield wakes up. We need him to be a stud defender.

Cory Durr having a nice game. Any relation to Corey?

You absolutely have to let that ball go. Too much traffic. What is Douglas doing?

Top Bottom