***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Probably have never seen that on film from FSU, so our D had no chance of stopping that 2 pt conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They stop it if Winfield doesn’t get run over.

I miss the Claeys defenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gonna have to win with Morgan’s arm.

I don't think I've ever seen PJ ride the refs like this.

every time we audible it's a run up the middle for 0 yards.

Fresno corner was offsides.

I wonder if they are going to figure out the 1 run play the Gophers run

It seems like when we change the play at the last second the lineman aren't always sure who to block, no time to think.

Every play, Morgan runs up to the line like a chicken with his head cut off with 10 seconds on the play clock.

Seth Green MIA? WTF is happening.

Can’t even snap the ball properly at this point.

Not a fan of how we always seem to be rushing to get the play off in time....seems like it is taking way too long to get the call in.

We have two good downfield receivers, and refuse to throw downfield. That's the second time Morgan deserved a pick-6 with a terrible throw to the sideline.

It's going to be a process to get Green more integrated into the passing game. He's out there running routes but haven't seen him get really open yet.

Mattress Firm commercial, I'd like to go to one if only there were one around the metro somewhere.

Aren't discipline and protecting the ball part of the culture? With more turnovers, more penalty yards, and more dumb inexcusable penalties I'm really not seeing that culture today.

Completely lost composure with the Devers penalty. Predictable outcome of a game-changing gaff. Haven't done anything since to regain composure.

Do you think maybe they're saving the wildcat for conference play?

We have two good downfield receivers, and refuse to throw downfield. That's the second time Morgan deserved a pick-6 with a terrible throw to the sideline.

I’m guessing they don’t trust the line to pass protect long enough to throw deep.

Do you think maybe they're saving the wildcat for conference play?

Don't really think there have been a lot of good opportunities to use it in this one. Not a lot of short yardage plays at all.

Double move may work well on a long pass with the way the FSU CBs are playing.

Top Bottom