***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gophers suck, Refs suck more. Howden has been screwed at least 3 times in this game by incompetent reffing.

This defense is an embarrassment to the university

Unreal how just 1 big mistake can completely change the game.

Wow....that would be a weak targeting. Lowering his head to try to get out of the way and the receiver lowers his head into Howden.

Really shouldn't be targeting. He looked like he was potentially trying to get out of the way.

That's not targeting, but that is some horrible, horrible tackling, and susceptible to causing grave injury to the tackler.

Think we might have caught a break there. Wasn't malicious but he definitely dropped his head.

Lot of time left, need to get something done on offense and take care of the football. Too many self inflicted wounds in this one right now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns into a blowout

Being out coached/adjusted, out performed. This is running off the tracks quickly.

Fresno St might give game balls to Morgan and Devers

We won’t win many games with this defense.

Time to start looking forward to year 3....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looms like one of Mason's defenses

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Winfield looks terrible so far this year. Just got run over.

OC is dog****. He’s 3 plays late on calls. They aren’t attacking weaknesses in front and coverages. Relying on bigger stronger players.

Says the guy averaging 2 posts a year for the past 10 years. They just thaw you out of the cryochamber?

Coaching can be a big difference.

18 unanswered...wow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Probably have never seen that on film from FSU, so our D had no chance of stopping that 2 pt conversion.

Can't stream. Listening on radio. Brutal. Devers still in there or has he been set down? Inexcusable.

Same play Iowa did against us last year. What a kick in the nuts.

This game has completely flipped since that Devers penalty. What a joke. This team is going to be a struggle to watch when B1G season comes

Probably have never seen that on film from FSU, so our D had no chance of stopping that 2 pt conversion.

Like scheming against ghosts

This is embarrassing. That penalty completely changed the game.

Says the guy averaging 2 posts a year for the past 10 years. They just thaw you out of the cryochamber?

So someone needs to earn the right to have an opinion by reaching an arbitrary number of posts per year? Move along bud, everyone is upset about how the game is going.

Top Bottom