***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I don't get that play calling one bit. First the Green play, then a Morgan run? They pissed away all of the clock. Either they score and make the XP or they lose. Not intelligent coaching, nor appropriate level of hustle by the players.

Wildcat in that situation? Assinine.

Why are they trying to give me a heart attack? I’m too young to die

I was asking for Green on goal to go, not on 1st and ten with the clock running out. What a ****show

WTF on those two play calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the ball with Faalele

That wasn't holding.. the Fresno State guy fell, might have even been on purpose... Daniel just lost balance and fell on top of him.

There’s Green for you guys. Are you happy?

I am not sure anyone could have anticipated that was when they would decide to use him.

This drive is making me nostalgic for the goal line gaffe against Michigan where we ran the clock down out of shear incompetence.

Haha. Wildcat on 1st down. WTF PJ? Totally outcoached the entire game. He should donate 1/12 of his salary to charity after this debacle.

It's like they think they have to score on the last play of the game.

Hold the ball for the final shot of the game...point guard drives, kicks it out and the THREE IS GOOOOOOD!!! And they only lose by 6

So we're scoring a TD and going for 2 for the win! Green for the 2 pointer!

I don't get that play calling one bit. First the Green play, then a Morgan run? They pissed away all of the clock. Either they score and make the XP or they lose. Not intelligent coaching, nor appropriate level of hustle by the players.

Horrible decision.

Top Bottom