***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

These refs are bound and determined to win the game for Fresno. Unreal. Terrible ticky tack roughing.

No, that was absolutely the right call. Note what they did to FSU with the helmet removal flag on the next play.

Have to disagree with you. Contact with the helmet and then shoved him to the ground. Just completely unnecessary.

QB took a bit of a dive though.

Easily one of the craziest games I have ever watched. So many stupid unforced errors and yet here we sit at the start of the 2nd OT with a chance to win.....just crazy.

The Gophers are missing out on a huge opportunity for a blood pressure medication sponsor.

I'll say this much for the kicking crew, I keep waiting for them to fail at XPs, and so far they've been clutch.

I predict they go for 2 if they score a td this time:)

What a crazy game. As absolutely maddening as our huge mistakes have been, we sure have shown resiliency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evenly matched teams at stupidity.

Didn’t realize we started with the ball again

I'm sorry but Fleck needs more balls... You got the biggest OL in football.. college or pro, and you won't go for two to win it? Instead, let's keep giving them extra chances.

Quick poll: What will be the next game-changing mistake for the Gophers tonight?

If we’re gonna run this shotgun everything offense, the snaps gotta be perfect.

They’ve been far, far from that.

Quick poll: What will be the next game-changing mistake for the Gophers tonight?

Missed field goal would be most likely scenario.

Top Bottom