***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Yes another idiotic penalty. You can’t make this up. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This crew is always late with noticing flags on the ground.

Wouldn't you take the 15 on the extra point?

Win or lose the whole team should be doing a ton of running tomorrow.

This may be the dumbest football team in the history of football teams.

This crew is always late with noticing flags on the ground.

Officials seem late throwing a bunch of them. Like the early hold on Howden came we’ll after the play.

I mean, there is little doubt that call was correct, our defender smacked the QB right in the head, then pushed him down with the same hand, still to the head.

My YouTube TV stream just froze. What’s happening?

Wow, man... we should have won this... we gave away sooooooo many opportunities to them.

If we get a touchdown next drive I say just go for 2 before our team has the opportunity to do something stupid again.

These refs are bound and determined to win the game for Fresno. Unreal. Terrible ticky tack roughing.

Another low snap

These refs are bound and determined to win the game for Fresno. Unreal. Terrible ticky tack roughing.

I think the ref hit the QB in the head harder than our guy did.

If we get a touchdown next drive I say just go for 2 before our team has the opportunity to do something stupid again.

I’m with you. Don’t think Fleck has the fall though, nor would most other coaches.

Have to disagree with you. Contact with the helmet and then shoved him to the ground. Just completely unnecessary.

Top Bottom