***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is really pathetic football at times. Especially this amazing defense...yuck.

What a clown show. Typical Gopher football for the last 5+ decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much like Thanos, Gopher screwups are inevitable

Not disciplined. Not taking care of the ball. Haven’t improved enough since last week’s stinker. Ick ick ick.

They don’t have to give any space, because this dog**** ref crew says ao

Harris hit him. Their guy didn’t. The closest person to him was a gopher who didn’t get the F out of the way.

Bad special teams and too many penalties, signs of a well coached team

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Plenty of time to look at it from the booth.

Replay shows Douglas touched the ball. Real lack of awareness by our blocker. You have to stay away from the ball on a punt.

Plenty of time to look at it from the booth.

I went back and watched the replay a couple times. Looks pretty clear that we touched it.

First two lost fumbles were bad but this one was brutal. Why is # 26 that close to Douglas ?

That was Douglas's fault, 26 was trying to block and has his back to the play. Douglas needs to see that and not run up right now him like that.

Just another in a long list of self inflicted wounds. Hopefully we can overcome them and still get the W but if we don't it won't be hard to identify the primary reasons. Turnovers and stupid penalties have killed us in a very winnable game.

This team is no different than any previous year's team. They're still gunna choke lots of games away. Undisciplined, and play boneheaded football. The defense kinda sucks too.

Not disciplined. Not taking care of the ball. Haven’t improved enough since last week’s stinker. Ick ick ick.

They are better than last week. But not good enough to beat a solid team on the road with all these mistakes.

Hey at least they’re the youngest team to ever lace up a pair of cleats

Rodney lost his burst. Get him the F out of there.

They are better than last week. But not good enough to beat a solid team on the road with all these mistakes.

Sadly, given what appears to be a bunch of strong opponents coming up on the B1G schedule, this is almost a must-win.

I could see this game inspiring walk up ticket sales next Saturday totaling as may as 8.... 6 of those will think that they are in line to buy women's volleyball tickets.

This is not a very good Fresno State team. Probably middle of the pack in the MWC.

What a shock. Audible to a run up the middle.

Smith for a yard on first down, again. Just what we needed.

Top Bottom