***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Seriously, lost my feed. Didn't see Fresnos last OT drive... Please describe.

It was one play. Fresno goes play action and appears to have a receiver WIDE OPEN behind the defense for a game ending touchdown down the left side of the field. Winfield, who was around the left hash, turned around from covering another receiver, sees the guy open/locates the ball and somehow makes it over to get in front of the receiver and make the game ending interception. If the ball wasn't floated, it's a sure touchdown for Fresno, but the awareness of Winfield to get over and make the play was special.

Morgan had a couple of shaky moments, but his stats were good, and he came through in the clutch.

16/23...69.6%
234 yards
2 TD/ 0 Int
10.2 yards per attempt
183.7 rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morgan had a great night, but he was limping as he left the field just before the field goal. Hope it isn't anything serious.

The catch by Bell should not be lost in the afterglow of Winfield's pick. Co-plays of the game. The Gophers might have a better WR corp than the Oakland Raiders right now.

The catch by Bell should not be lost in the afterglow of Winfield's pick. Co-plays of the game. The Gophers might have a better WR corp than the Oakland Raiders right now.

+10,000

Morgan had a couple of shaky moments, but his stats were good, and he came through in the clutch.

16/23...69.6%
234 yards
2 TD/ 0 Int
10.2 yards per attempt
183.7 rating

Little worried about our QB...he noticeably limps just walking and running is worse on occasion. The knee brace he’s wearing is huge! Practice injury?

The SDSU performance is behind us, and into the California valley heat we go. We will have to play better against the Bulldogs to improve to 2-0. I hope our O-line and LBs play a lot better.

We'll stay on central time, so no time zone excuses from our crew.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just happy the Gophers won. Seen so many tough losses over the years. Gotta exorcise the stupid penalties demon, and turnover trolls/ spirits that infect the program. Go Gophers!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Watching meaningful football at 2 AM is fun. Let's take on the Pac12 next season

But ya that was very sloppy, in the end the Gophers had more playmakers. I feel a lot better about this team than I did last week. I know it was ugly but most of the mistakes are fixable

Morgan 16/23 and at least 1 dropped pass. Great performance. He is solid

Definitely. Big time play.

Man, what us Gopher fans have to endure.

No sleep tonight.

Bell's catch was incredible. This game was chalk full of terrible gaffes and even better clutch/gritty plays. It looks like the Gophs have assembled a team of tough playmakers. That's great to see.

Now, they just need to clean up some of the headscratching gaffes...then watch out....

There are very few safeties with the awareness and athletic ability to make that play....thank god we have one of them playing for us....please stay healthy all year....

To have the awareness to peel off his guy at the last moment to get into the passing lane and make that pick is just something special. Reyna is going to have nightmares about that one because it was a TD until some freak of nature wearing the white #11 did something amazing.

16/23...69.6%
234 yards
2 TD/ 0 Int
10.2 yards per attempt
183.7 rating

Oops, I forgot to include the rushing TD.

Top Bottom