***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow. Winfield is money. He just has instincts you cannot teach. That guy was crazy wide open. Wow! Proud of our guys to overcome multiple stupid plays. Not sure how long before my heart calms down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I won’t be falling asleep for a little while... feels like I just drank 2 Red Bulls

We played like @ss and still won. This year will be special.

This is the latest I’ve been up in years.

Wtf just happened?

I like whiskey.

Thank you Winfield.

tenor.gif

awesome.

This is a fleck and bent team finding a way to win.

So that was Mountain West after dark. Let's never, ever, ever, ever, ever do that again.

Morgan was good.
CAB had an amazing catch
Running game was solid
Both lines were wayyyy better than against SDSU
Antoine Winfield Jr is just really damn good.

Seriously, lost my feed. Didn't see Fresnos last OT drive... Please describe.

Everyone else gonna pull an all-nighter? I can’t go to sleep now.

Lots of teaching moments. Instead of berating Devers, Fleck uses the mistake as a teaching moment.

All I saw was a wide open receiver and I almost muttered the F bomb and then Winfield seemingly out of nowhere for the game winning pick. From anger to elation in like .4 seconds? On the replay, Winfield was carrying a guy down the hash, turned his body and made it all the way over to the receiver to make the pick. That was great recognition and game speed displayed by the kid, wow!

For the rest of the game, I don't think I've ever experienced a game that one time just gave it away to the degree the Gophers did. The two huge drive extending penalties, the back to back fumbled snaps when trying to tie the game, at least 3 fumbles by Morgan, Mo's fumble that killed a scoring drive, that horrific play by Justus Harris that caused Douglas to fumble. Then you had the Douglas drop of a slant earlier in the game, and the Tyler Johnson drop on the Gopher last drive of OT. Any time the momentum was back with the Gophers they literally handed it back unforced to Fresno.

Morgan had a couple of shaky moments, but his stats were good, and he came through in the clutch.

16/23...69.6%
234 yards
2 TD/ 0 Int
10.2 yards per attempt
183.7 rating

Seriously, lost my feed. Didn't see Fresnos last OT drive... Please describe.

They went for the end zone on maybe the first play. Guy seemed wide open.
QB floated it. Winfield came running from center endzone and sweeped in front of the WR to pick it off to end the game.

All I saw was a wide open receiver and I almost muttered the F bomb and then Winfield seemingly out of nowhere for the game winning pick. From anger to elation in like .4 seconds? On the replay, Winfield was carrying a guy down the hash, turned his body and made it all the way over to the receiver to make the pick. That was great recognition and game speed displayed by the kid, wow!

For the rest of the game, I don't think I've ever experienced a game that one time just gave it away to the degree the Gophers did. The two huge drive extending penalties, the back to back fumbled snaps when trying to tie the game, at least 3 fumbles by Morgan, Mo's fumble that killed a scoring drive, that horrific play by Justus Harris that caused Douglas to fumble. Then you had the Douglas drop of a slant earlier in the game, and the Tyler Johnson drop on the Gopher last drive of OT. Any time the momentum was back with the Gophers they literally handed it back unforced to Fresno.

It is like being shot point blank and you couldn't believe you are still alive. Fresno State took their best shot and missed. AWjr saved the day!

Winfield said he heard the quarterback holler something and he b-lined it back and got the ball. Don't think the quarterback is going to holler in the future.

Comment from the Bark Board....

"Heck of a game. Play it again and gophers win by 14+."

They went for the end zone on maybe the first play. Guy seemed wide open.
QB floated it. Winfield came running from center endzone and sweeped in front of the WR to pick it off to end the game.

Thank you. I will go to ESPN and hope for highlights...

Tanner's last drive end of the half he looked shakey but he settled back down.

Seemed like every penalty we had was a back breaker on a third down play where we stopped them. It was horrific and the worst I've seen for a Fleck coached team.

Top Bottom