***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I’m guessing they don’t trust the line to pass protect long enough to throw deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since screen passing is refused to be part of our game, then the RBs should be back to help.

Do you think maybe they're saving the wildcat for conference play?

I doubt it. I don't think they want Green in at wildcat as much as last year. He's running more WR routes this year.

Do you think maybe they're saving the wildcat for conference play?

Gophers use the wildcat mainly in 3rd and short. They haven't had many. 1st and 2nd downs haven't been friendly to the Gophs offense the last few drives.

Completely lost composure with the Devers penalty. Predictable outcome of a game-changing gaff. Haven't done anything since to regain composure.

You’re blaming Devers for the complete lack of defense and awful offensive line play?

I hate the lack of urgency on offense. Let’s get moving!! Christ just maybe the play call we go up to the line with is good enough to work. Kirk has had a rough start to the year.

They have Morgan trying to bait the defense into giving away their strategy, but he is making it very obvious that the ball will not be snapped until he looks again to the sideline. He's almost looking to the sideline at the same time he claps his hands.

You’re blaming Devers for the complete lack of defense and awful offensive line play?

Are you suggesting that the Gophers are the first team in history to collapse after a game-changing play?

Mattress Firm commercial, I'd like to go to one if only there were one around the metro somewhere.

Speaking of advertising, I'm listening to KFAN, and every play has a sponsor - Grimm has to quick rattle off the advertiser and what they do before he can describe the previous play. It's almost like its a comedy bit.

Wow, that Johnson run was surprisingly effective.

Please, dear God...no turnovers or penalties here.

What a retarded play call

This looks like a Tracy Claeys offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting that the Gophers are the first team in history to collapse after a game-changing play?

I hope we aren’t that mentally weak. JFC. Yeah, it was stupid. So, dwell on it forever?

I hope we aren’t that mentally weak. JFC. Yeah, it was stupid. So, dwell on it forever?

I don't know what to tell you man. I mean, I'm not the guy out there. I'm just the guy who sees it's obvious much of the team lost composure after that penalty for a good chunk of time. Hopefully they've begun to re-awake.

There we go. Tie game, gave defense some time to breathe.

All tied up!

The offense really came to life that drive. Hopefully the defense can do the same. The Gophers look like a top 10 team when they're playing well and a team that would be lucky to win 4 games when they're playing poorly.

I hate the lack of urgency on offense. Let’s get moving!! Christ just maybe the play call we go up to the line with is good enough to work. Kirk has had a rough start to the year.

It takes 25 seconds to get read option up the middle in.

A lot of rest for the D there, let's hope they regrouped.

Top Bottom