***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Finding every way possible to lose this game.

Penalties and turnovers. Not a recipe for a victory

Just sloppy. Offense better get their **** together.

The ball is he program. I am getting tired.
I can see that Fresno has adjusted well. Us, not so much.

Ouch. Gophers still winning and lots of time left, but you don't win a lot of games with this many penalties and 2 turnovers. Oh, and 4 sacks allowed in the first half. This feels like one of those, "We beat ourselves" type of games sadly.

I'm going to bed in a few I think...almost 1 am on good ol' eastern time.

We gotta get back to running the ball.

That’s where we make our money. Sets up the passing game as well.

The last Gopher running back who I can remember having the frequency of 1-3 yard runs as Rodney Smith was...Thomas Hamner? If you want a 1-yard run on 1st down, run Rodney.

Not sure that's completely on Rodney. There are zero holes to run through. No push by the line. Nobody getting into the next level to block LBs

Wheels could come off if we don't stop them on this drive.

OC is dog****. He’s 3 plays late on calls. They aren’t attacking weaknesses in front and coverages. Relying on bigger stronger players.

Losing the turnover battle and giving up 10 points on drives with a defensive penalty after a 3rd down stop are not good ways to win games. Certain things have looked great but they're going to throw the game away if they don't stop making dumb mistakes.

Time for a pick 6.

Not sure that's completely on Rodney. There are zero holes to run through. No push by the line. Nobody getting into the next level to block LBs

We should also probably change it up a bit and not run on every 1st down.

Probably lost 20-25 yards on the fumble compared to a punt.

Hope to read about improved play in the news. Hope the Gophs right this thing. No sleep for an early alarm is no option.

Coaches have got to stop making Morgan rush to get a play off. Trying to make an adjustment with 4 seconds on the play clock rattles the young man time and again. He is a much better QB when not rushed.⁸

Maybe. Yet other RBs, such as Ibrahim, seem to pick up more than 1 yard on 1st down most of the time.

Wow, zero push up front and Reyna picking us apart. I'm definitely going to bed and picking this up on DVR tomorrow. Hope it ends well obviously, but this is unraveling quickly after a really strong start. Super disappointing.

Frustrating mistakes. Mo’s fumble really hurt. Devers penalty. Morgan’s penalty. Don’t deserve to win this game. At all.

Can they steal the victory again? Fresno is better than SDSU

Top Bottom