***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Do we not have two of the best WRs in the B1G if not the country? OL been adequate in pass pro all night (other than that 1st down). You run it on 3rd and 10 while the other team has all the momentum and 3 TOs? I don't get it.

How can we have a delay of game on the first play of the drive? Especially when we needed to get momentum back. Too many unforced errors.

How do we not try tossing it to Bateman or Johnson. Beyond me.

Do we not have two of the best WRs in the B1G if not the country? OL been adequate in pass pro all night (other than that 1st down). You run it on 3rd and 10 while the other team has all the momentum and 3 TOs? I don't get it.

Denny Green -like.

Two big plays (fumble and penalty) really tarnished a good half of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pick by Thomas!....Now go punch it in and go back up by double digits.

I don't think the clock ran at all on the punt.

Huge interception. Get into field goal range and go into halftime up 7.

Morgan has to get rid of that ball.

Four guys block the tackle and leave a RB to block the left side.

screen pass maybe?

yea that's on Morgan. Gotta have that timer in your head

WTF is Schlueter doing? Comes down for a double while an OLB is standing there completely unblocked? Man, what a frustrating last 3 min of football after a really good 26 or so. Just really bad stuff all around.

not the worst call there. Make them burn a timeout, avoid a mistake on a low percentage down

The play call would have made a lot more sense if Ibrahim was running instead of Smith. The former often gets 10+ yard runs, the latter rarely.

WTF is Schlueter doing? Comes down for a double while an OLB is standing there completely unblocked? Man, what a frustrating last 3 min of football after a really good 26 or so. Just really bad stuff all around.
Yeah, that is 100% on Schlueter.

Top Bottom