Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Agreed.

How many NCAA National Champions in Mens BB did not break a rule, say, since 1990? Nearly 3 decades.
    Great question. We can never know but i am thinking half those teams did not cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Great question. We can never know but i am thinking half those teams did not cheat.
    50%. Pathetic.

I would say less than 50% given the facts that continue to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    50%. Pathetic.

I would say less than 50% given the facts that continue to come out.
    Think we agree that less than 100 % is pathetic when it comes to cheating. Neither one of us is concerned over secondary violations like a kid getting money to go home for a cousins funeral and by mistake compliance missing it. That is a mistake. Cheating is the gross way UNC handled their academic situation designed to win, cheating is what Sean Miller and Will Wade have done. Cheating is getting Courtney James into school when he had the shabbiest high school transcript outside of D. ROSE, then having the guts to fake that he was a student here. Proud the U handled it the way they did. Cheating is what Rick Pitino oversaw at Louisville. None of it means we should cheat to win.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Everything has a context. You listed programs that are losers or have small on campus arenas.
    No, I listed all Power 6 programs that reside in major metro markets. As you mentioned, everything has context. You seem to only care about that when it suits your agenda. I simply posted facts. When you take out the small on-campus arenas or the losers (as you say), the Gophers actually rank more favorably in comparison.