Like the helmet.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I like the colors. OK with the Goldy.
No names on back.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the colors. OK with the Goldy.
No names on back.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible they just used "Minnesota" on the back for this video because the person wearing it isn't a player on the team but the real ones will have names.

I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's possible they just used "Minnesota" on the back for this video because the person wearing it isn't a player on the team but the real ones will have names.

He's wearing Paul Giel's retired no 10

Uniform looked pretty good from the little bit you could see in the video. Love the helmet. Normally prefer maroon pants with the white jersey but the gold in this combo didn't look half bad. Will be interesting to see them under the lights tomorrow night out in Fresno.

I like the return of the yellow gold and the matching yellow gold pants.
It's a good look.

The running Goldy is unique and I'll accept it for a non-conference game against FSU.

Finally, Golden Gophers are gold on the road (though I really liked those shiny gold helmets the Gophers wore against Wisconsin last year). Having some gold is an identity and is in sync with every media outlet calling us "Golden Gophers."

Dope. I've wanted a helmet with running Goldy on it for a while, way better than the ones with Goldy's face.

I like that the Goldy helmet is back. I preferred the giant head to the running Goldy. I hope this doesn't somehow mean the chrome gold lid is gone.

Sweet! Means a legit full banana will happen.

I like this and the helmet design matches the decal in my truck window, so I have that going for me.

Kind of a retro look if you ask me.

904656.jpeg

I'd like to see a full banana version. :eek:

These look pretty good. I'm a fan of block M helmet, and either maroon jersey/gold pants or gold jersey/maroon pants. Anything is better than those weird gray things that look like practice jerseys.

Nobody ever fussed about fashion when all they had was leather helmets. [emoji1782]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dope. I've wanted a helmet with running Goldy on it for a while, way better than the ones with Goldy's face.

I disagree big time, but I don't care as long as it is a winning helmet.

Yo our guy Goldy is on the helmet! Love it. Let's go win this thing.

Top Bottom