Gophers unveil new gold helmet, gold pants for Fresno

Maybe it’s my imagination, but the gold in both the helmet and pants looks less yellow (more gold). I love the uni combo tonight.

giphy.gif

The Gophers need to recruit a player whose last name is "Minnesota." then he would always have his name on the jersey no matter what.

Amen, and goddamn it, you know who you are. I’m sick of the piddly BS flung around here. Support the goddamn football program, support the goddamn players, and support the goddamn coach.

Go Gophers!

Amen, and goddamn it, you know who you are. I’m sick of the piddly BS flung around here. Support the goddamn football program, support the goddamn players, and support the goddamn coach.

Go Gophers!
How can I support the players if they are anonymous?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I agree. Stick with one look and set a tradition. Don’t see Michigan penn st OSU etc flipping from uniform to uniform

I think we might have worn this combination (less the Goldy helmet logo) on the road a couple of times (Wisconsin?) during the Kill/ TC era, or maybe it was the one of the TC Bowl wins, land it looked pretty good.

I was sort of hoping to see the Maroon pants with shiny golden helmet we saw at Wisconsin last year for every road game going forward, at least until the team lost one wearing that combination.

Love the helmets but my favorite combo is whatever uniform we wear when we win.

The uniforms have the player’s name on the back, not “Minnesota”.

Wow, look. “M” on helmet and names on jerseys. Amazing. Dozens of fans saved from near-suicide conditions.

Wow, look. “M” on helmet and names on jerseys. Amazing. Dozens of fans saved from near-suicide conditions.

Once again, you're more worked up than anyone here.

Sad how fleck has ruined the athletic department. Volleyball didn’t have names on their jerseys tonight. Players crying, fans booing, coach didn’t know who was who so a ton of substitution issues.

Sad how fleck has ruined the athletic department. Volleyball didn’t have names on their jerseys tonight. Players crying, fans booing, coach didn’t know who was who so a ton of substitution issues.

Volleyball players don't wear helmets. There is a difference there. Also there are only about 9 players that play much, not nearly as many as football.

Volleyball players don't wear helmets. There is a difference there. Also there are only about 9 players that play much, not nearly as many as football.

You don’t watch much volleyball if you don’t think they wear helmets

So, I wouldn't consider myself a superstitious person, but based on the last two times I think we should end the Gold-White-Gold look for road games vs Mountain West

Top Bottom