Who are your Gophers picks to click vs Fresno

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
It's Friday I'm excited for tomorrow night's game.

On Offense I'm going with Ibrahim and the Oline getting on track.

On Defense Thomas Barber with a bunch of tackles a fumble recovery

Both lines. If they execute and win their battles, the rest will follow.

Antoine Winfield Jr. will have 2 interceptions in the rematch

The running game will improve. I think Smith and Ibrahim both rush for over 100 yards.

The running game will improve. I think Smith and Ibrahim both rush for over 100 yards.

Man, that would be nice. I was going to go with a end around run by Johnson for the final score, but I'd take your vision.

Rodney Smith takes over

Bateman will exceed his week 1 production (TJ will obviously also exceed his week 1 production).

From last week's game, did anyone pick #6?

- #6 caught a pass and ran it in for a TD -- except it wasn't the #6 everyone was expecting -- Chris Williamson DB versus Tyler Johnson WR was the one that scored.
- And, that pass that #6 Tyler Johnson through for the 2-point conversion was nice.

Last week I picked Winston, and he did come up with what I think was the key fumble recovery in the game. This week I'm going with #6 Tyler Johnson to make something happen. They've gotta pay more attention to Bateman than the Jackers did, so that'll open it up Johnson who needs to make a statement game. And on D, it's Carter Coughlin. With Kamal Martin on the field they'll open up the blitzing package more often.

Offense: Bateman 150+ receiving yards and 2 TDs
Defense: Antoine Winfield with a key interception
Special Teams: Lantz perfect on extra points

In think it will be a big week for the secondary, specifically Williamson, Winfield and Durr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offense: Dunlap / Faalele - right side of the OL will open up running lanes as we put up over 200 yds on the ground
Defense: Coughlin - big game with 2 sacks after being dinged up week 1

Rodney Smith catching passes out of the backfield.
3 of them for 50 yards total receiving.

In the wind, Ibrahim and Rodney combine for a big day rushing. Thomas Barber has a big game on defense

After a quiet week one.....I expect TJ to make some noise tonight.

Top Bottom