Vikings

PoockItInfor6

Reaction score
I assume we’re all anointing the Vikings as locks to win the NFC North today after watching the NFL game last night since we are making good use of ‘Jump to Overreactions after Week 1 Mats?

I assume we’re all anointing the Vikings as locks to win the NFC North today after watching the NFL game last night since we are making good use of ‘Jump to Overreactions after Week 1 Mats?

Well, it could be the Lions.

:D

But more seriously, the NFL has a preseason, so game one should be more indicative of where teams stand than in college football.

That being said, I have always thought it would be better if key division rivalry games were not scheduled for game one.

I dunno. The Packers got it done as road dogs.... you have to believe that at least their offense will find more life, as I hope the Gophs does.

I've no faith in the Vikings to take the next step under the current coaching staff.

They might be good Xs and Os guys but that team looks damn unmotivated OFTEN and even in the playoffs....

I've no faith in the Vikings to take the next step under the current coaching staff.

They might be good Xs and Os guys but that team looks damn unmotivated OFTEN and even in the playoffs....

7 and 9. I agree

Packers have a defense finally and Rodgers will get it going. Bears D was fantastic.

Well, it could be the Lions.

:D

But more seriously, the NFL has a preseason, so game one should be more indicative of where teams stand than in college football.

That being said, I have always thought it would be better if key division rivalry games were not scheduled for game one.
All people in Detroit have been instructed to go to Ford Field in a tornado warning. This is because there is no chance touchdown there.

Top Bottom