Fargo Flash

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I may have simply missed an announcement, posting, the time has changed, or perhaps this week is an exception. But, is the Fargo Flash no longer doing his Thursday morning Gopher football segment on the KFAN Power Trip?

In the past he was always on Thursdays around 7:30 AM and I didn't even hear his name mentioned this morning. I see his twitter still mentions KFAN so perhaps I just missed something.

The dude basically always predicted the Gopher would win and was quite the homer but I always enjoy his optimism.

I may have simply missed an announcement, posting, the time has changed, or perhaps this week is an exception. But, is the Fargo Flash no longer doing his Thursday morning Gopher football segment on the KFAN Power Trip?

In the past he was always on Thursdays around 7:30 AM and I didn't even hear his name mentioned this morning. I see his twitter still mentions KFAN so perhaps I just missed something.

The dude basically always predicted the Gopher would win and was quite the homer but I always enjoy his optimism.

His segment got moved to Wednesday mornings. Can't remember the exact time, but I want to say it's either 7:00 or 7:30

They moved him to Wednesday AM around the same time and gave Tommy Olson the Thursday spot for his "Tommy's Takes" which is the highest rated segment on that show. I only listen occasionally during the week but for sure will listen when those two ex-Gophers are on.

They moved him to Wednesday AM around the same time and gave Tommy Olson the Thursday spot for his "Tommy's Takes" which is the highest rated segment on that show. I only listen occasionally during the week but for sure will listen when those two ex-Gophers are on.

I thought they maybe decided to get rid of him after last week he predicted the Gophers would be in the National playoffs. Optimism is one thing, but he gets a little over the top sometimes.

Ah, I listened to a podcast yesterday so that explains why I missed it. I do wish they would keep it on Thursdays and perhaps add a little time to it so they could have Justin on with Tommy at the same time.

Thanks for the link. Although I'd prefer it to still be on Thursdays, I am listening to yesterday's installment right now and it seems like they are giving him a lot more time with a longer segment in this new time/day slot so that bodes well for my Wednesday morning commutes coming up. And, as long as I am typing, let it be known I am NOT a fan of Meat Sauce. I quit following him on Twitter last year when it became obvious he wanted to become "Reusse Jr." with a full agenda of any anti-gopher stuff he can think up.

Not sure who is consistently higher (on the Gophers) between Flash and Tommy O

Flash doesn't seem like he even watches the games. They should be able to find someone who isn't a hater, or overly a homer, who can provide some reasonable updates/info on the team in an entertaining manner.

Thanks for the link. Although I'd prefer it to still be on Thursdays, I am listening to yesterday's installment right now and it seems like they are giving him a lot more time with a longer segment in this new time/day slot so that bodes well for my Wednesday morning commutes coming up. And, as long as I am typing, let it be known I am NOT a fan of Meat Sauce. I quit following him on Twitter last year when it became obvious he wanted to become "Reusse Jr." with a full agenda of any anti-gopher stuff he can think up.

Don't insult Reusse like that.
Reusse is far too intelligent to have comparisons drawn with Meatsauce.

Flash doesn't seem like he even watches the games. They should be able to find someone who isn't a hater, or overly a homer, who can provide some reasonable updates/info on the team in an entertaining manner.

Looks like anyone on GH is out of the running.

Top Bottom